I've never been a Hitch Hiker before...but I'm thinking about it! ;)

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
This is the newest bag from RM....I kinda like it! A little 'biker chic' with a removable strap so it can be hand carried.

• Love
Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS
This is the newest bag from RM....I kinda like it! A little 'biker chic' with a removable strap so it can be hand carried.
It looks a little busy for me but I can appreciate the look. The shape looks like the Chanel vanities that are super popular rn? I know all designers get “inspired” by other brands but RM seems to follow the Chanel designs a lot (Edie= 19, Love=Leboy, etc.).

It looks a little busy for me but I can appreciate the look. The shape looks like the Chanel vanities that are super popular rn? I know all designers get “inspired” by other brands but RM seems to follow the Chanel designs a lot (Edie= 19, Love=Leboy, etc.).
Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking about the Chanel vanity vibe (without the Chanel cost!). My first thought also was it was too busy...but after staring at it for a while, it grew on me! It comes in 2 other colors...coral and caramello. The coral is pretty and would be a nice pop of color!

Reactions: JenJBS