i've listed one of my bags on ebay if anyone is interested...

fayden said:
i know i should watermark my photos too. someone stole my anthracite paddington photos off of this forum for their ebay auction. how rude!

I would contact the seller and tell them to remove your photos immediately or you will report them to eBay. Not only are they stealing from you, they are deceiving their bidders about the bag they are bidding on, and possibly concealing a fake bag.

Well glad that the idea is well received! I'll email Vlad and see if he and Megs are ok w/ it and if there's any way to set it up. We wouldn't necessarily be selling or spamming, just merely posting listings for potential buyers. And just like Fayden said, there should be some criteria to post these such as a reputable and long and good standing history w/ the forum! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm just happy that we'll all have the opportunity to purchase real bags from reputable sellers for a change! ;)

Not really LV addict, because it just sits in my closet in its box. I never use it! Anyway I can always look at the pictures if I miss it. That's enough for me!!!

jasanna143 said:
Hmmm, I wonder if there should be a thread specifically designed for the forum members' auctions or links to their auctions...this way, we will all know we are getting authentic pieces from reputable sellers. That will defintely take a lot of the stress and worry away from potential buyers who are throwing the dice at getting a real piece or not. ??? Just a suggestion...

Excellent idea, jasanna!

Fayden, you should definitely watermark your pictures as they are really nice, I am sure some sellers would be inclined to "borrow" them.

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vlad decided in another thread that a sub forum will be underway for our own Ebay listings. Of course all the business would be done on Ebay but this forum would strictly be used for informational purposes only. Now we'll all be guaranteed a great, well taken care of and most importantly, a REAL bag! I'm so excited but I'm sure my CC's are not!;) J/K! If I don't have the cash, then I don't get! This is really great news though!

I think Vlad will set it up tomorrow so I'm sure he'll post a sticky sometime then.

Great news, pursebloggers!

Vlad has created the Marketplace so we can view items our members are auctioning off. For complete rules, click here: http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=4326 . To see the kinds of items members are auctioning off, click here: http://forum.purseblog.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14 . FYI, the Marketplace is a subforum under the "Deals & Steals" category!

Thanks Vlad for listening and creating another area for members to enjoy. Good luck to everyone selling and bidding!