I've learned my Facebook lesson. No more LV on FB too much drama going on1

...And when it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them.
-Marilyn Monroe

One of my favourite quotes. My mom is the one always telling me "think about what other ppl will say?!" and I'm just like, eff them. If they are anyone of importance to me then I wouldn't be hearing comments like that.

Sorry that had to happen to you. That's why I NEVER post collection pics or discuss my LVs (especially how much they cost) on FB where everyone can see it. You just end up opening yourself up for a lot of unwanted drama and negative attention. I take my LV obsession to TPF where I know only you guys would ever understand.

I don't talk about how much my clothes and purses cost. If someone asks where did I get that I will say Holt Renfrew or Betsey Johnson or whatever..I never mention price though even if they ask ( usually they don't but I sometimes say have had the piece for awhile and don't remember or it was a gift etc.

I don't get how people give us so much attitude about spending money on fashion. I never hear people getting attitude about buying new technology all the time ( i have never heard anyone say, why did you get he new phone, TV etc when you already had one?) but people say that about purses all the time..not fair.

i've been carrying my chanel gst into work for almost 2 months and i know the girls in my division have been eyeing my bag and no-one has said anything and they know that i wasn't going to say anything about it either, i even carry the bag with the "cc" facing towards me but then this girl said out loud that " i don't have a chanel but my $50 bag does the same job"... i was fuming, why yell that out at work? i think it was to embarass me, you know the type who says horrible things with a smile and still think its not offensive.

i've been carrying my chanel gst into work for almost 2 months and i know the girls in my division have been eyeing my bag and no-one has said anything and they know that i wasn't going to say anything about it either, i even carry the bag with the "cc" facing towards me but then this girl said out loud that " i don't have a chanel but my $50 bag does the same job"... i was fuming, why yell that out at work? i think it was to embarass me, you know the type who says horrible things with a smile and still think its not offensive.

wow what the hell! i am so sorry that happened to you. that was very rude of her.