I've just received..........

1. Hi ladies... i fall in love with the oval since i saw it for the first time on ateliernaff... after thinking on it for 6 months i've finally purchased it from Balenciaga Paris... Nathalie ( the SA) is the best.. she took the one with the smoothies leather...
    It is ink... i have never seen this colour in real life.... and now i undestand all the ink girls here.... it is amazing... it seems eggplant, then cornflower, then black dependig on the light...
    Here are a lot of pics... sorry but i love it too much!!!
    The are 2 size comparison pics.. one with my coin purse in calcaire and one with my white work.. It' s huge... it holds more than a first...and i'm so in love:heart: :heart:

Oval 001.jpg Oval 002.jpg Oval 003.jpg Oval 004.jpg Oval 006.jpg Oval 007.jpg Oval 008.jpg Oval 009.jpg Oval 013.jpg Oval 022.jpg
  2. ooohhhh lb congrats!!!! I love it!!!:yahoo: :heart:

3. Some pics of me .... with my new love

Oval 014.jpg Oval 015.jpg Oval 010.jpg
  4. So cute! I just saw that bag in person the other day.

5. Wow! Very pretty. .... love the ink!

6. Very pretty l_b! Thank you for the comparison pics with your other bags, give a great perspective of how big it actually is!

I wish you well
    Bridget

7. Adorable!!:heart::drool::love:

8. love love love it! congrats!! what a cute clutch

9. oh it's so cute, I saw one irl and kinda considered it...lucia is it easy to carry around, doesn't it slip off your hands or something? That's such an original style and a pretty color, felicitations!!

10. Girls,
    Have any of you shopped from this seller?
    The ink balenciaga she has is to die for.

11. Cute!!!

12. So cute! I love the little mirror too! Congrats, l_b!

13. I think it is easy to carry around but only for 2-3 hours .. when you go out at night.... You can't use it as a day bag...:flowers:

14. So Cute!

15. What a cool bag, it looks fab on you! I also agree the color Ink is amazing! Congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice