I've joined the club!

wordpast

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I stumbled on this site after deciding I wanted to try a Balenciaga bag. I'm so glad I did!! Everyone is sooo nice. And it's great to know that there are people who care about bags as much as I do. My friends just don't get it when I talk about my "babies". So after reading through the threads and looking at the pics I decided that the Rouge City was for me. I made (yes made) my BF get it for me for Christmas. We ordered it from Aloha Rag a couple months ago. When it came, he let me open it to make sure it was okay... then he hid it. The nerve! Like I would have used it before Christmas. Okay, I probably woulda:s . Well I decided that I couldln't wait till Christmas... so I bought one myself :P . I ordered it last week from Joseph at Balny. I am now the proud owner of a 06 Truffle City. Here she is...

Attachments

• 100_2166.jpg
    100_2166.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 141
Congrats! It's so funny, we're all the same here. We can't stop at just one. Buying your first is like opening up the floodgates. Ask (the inaptly named) Fendihunter! She'll tell you how many she's bought in how short a time!

You and your bag are stunning!

Congrats! It's so funny, we're all the same here. We can't stop at just one. Buying your first is like opening up the floodgates. Ask (the inaptly named) Fendihunter! She'll tell you how many she's bought in how short a time!

You and your bag are stunning!

lol, better not say that while she's sitting beside a giant fish tank :roflmfao:

p.s. congrats on joining the addiction wordpast :wlae: