I've had her for a little over a week but...

josiecat

Jun 2, 2008
I hadn't had a chance to post until now. Life threw me a curve ball (my b.....d husband decided to move out-- life with a wife and 3 kids wasn't what he had envisioned for himself) so I've been stressed.

Anyway, I decided to take out my black Stam and take some pictures. I love this bag and I believe I got her for a good price too (the sku indicates that the bag is from '07, but the serial tag says PERM). I got it when the BIN was 25% so in the end I'll pay a little over $550. :yahoo:

So, the bag was advertised NWT but I had to clean the interior. Some tacky person was walking around with the tags attached in the inside and it was a bit dirty from the use but I decided not to fuss over this cause I still felt it was a good deal.

So without further ado, here is my stam and a pic with her lil sis too.
Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• stam2.JPG
    stam2.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 76
  • stam3.JPG
    stam3.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 57
  • PERM.jpg
    PERM.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 58
  • stams.JPG
    stams.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 84
Okay, first of all...:hugs:I am so sorry, honey. That is just devastating. Please know that we're all here if you need to talk/vent/cry/scream/throw things. Your stam is gorgeous and that's a fantastic deal. You deserve to have a little bright spot in your life right now so I'm glad you found it. Take care of you and keep us posted on how you're doing.

^yes, sorry about your h. That is awful. Like pursemonkey said, we are here to listen! That is a beautiful bag for a great price!! Glad you have a little something to make you happy! Take care hun! :hugs::smooch:

Sorry about your troubles. :flowers: The Stam looks great (I hope you left that seller Neutral vs Positive for selling a dirty used bag as NWT...:blah:). I love the photo of the two Stams together!

i am really sorry to hear about your husband, but, hey, it's his loss and you're all the better without him. do i sound like an empowering girl band ballad? :shame:

i love your stam duo. i hope this will be the first of many mj bags you'll be getting in the near future!

:hugs:
so sorry for what you're going thru josiecat
you come here anytime you want to let it out -- rather you want to rant & rave or scream and cry -- you'll come thru this stronger in the end -- I know it's probably hard to hear -- but you'll probably end up happier than if you continued to live w/someone who is so obviously selfish and thoughtless -- you take care of yourself & your beautiful children -- they're lucky to have such a fantastic mom!!

Now -- as for that bag -- now THAT's the way to cheer yourself up!:tup::tup:
simply gorgeous -- and as long as it doesn't bother you that it was likely carried before, then lift your head high and carry that baby proudly -- take yourself out and show yourself off!!!!

Keep your chin up and remember -- laughter is the best medicine, so rent a funny movie this weekend, make some popcorn and snuggle up with the kiddies (and your stam!)!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

I just have to wonder what these guys are thinking sometimes!:thinking: So sorry you and the kids have to go through this. However that is such a cute family of stams! HUGS to you!:hugs: