I've had her for a little over a week but...

josiecat

O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
I hadn't had a chance to post until now. Life threw me a curve ball (my b.....d husband decided to move out-- life with a wife and 3 kids wasn't what he had envisioned for himself) so I've been stressed.

Anyway, I decided to take out my black Stam and take some pictures. I love this bag and I believe I got her for a good price too (the sku indicates that the bag is from '07, but the serial tag says PERM). I got it when the BIN was 25% so in the end I'll pay a little over $550. :yahoo:

So, the bag was advertised NWT but I had to clean the interior. Some tacky person was walking around with the tags attached in the inside and it was a bit dirty from the use but I decided not to fuss over this cause I still felt it was a good deal.

So without further ado, here is my stam and a pic with her lil sis too.
Thanks for reading.

Attachments

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
Okay, first of all...:hugs:I am so sorry, honey. That is just devastating. Please know that we're all here if you need to talk/vent/cry/scream/throw things. Your stam is gorgeous and that's a fantastic deal. You deserve to have a little bright spot in your life right now so I'm glad you found it. Take care of you and keep us posted on how you're doing.

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
She's beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so sorry about you are going through hard stuff right now. :hugs:

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
^yes, sorry about your h. That is awful. Like pursemonkey said, we are here to listen! That is a beautiful bag for a great price!! Glad you have a little something to make you happy! Take care hun! :hugs::smooch:

Lakritze

♥
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Germany
I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I hope you can enjoy your beautiful Stam. Your husband doesn't know what he's giving up.

emxowm

O.G.
Nov 26, 2007
Josiecat, I'm so sorry for what you are going through...hugs to you.:hugs:

Enjoy your beautiful new bag...you definitely deserve a little joy right now.:flowers:

Jun 25, 2008
Sorry about your troubles. :flowers: The Stam looks great (I hope you left that seller Neutral vs Positive for selling a dirty used bag as NWT...:blah:). I love the photo of the two Stams together!

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i am really sorry to hear about your husband, but, hey, it's his loss and you're all the better without him. do i sound like an empowering girl band ballad? :shame:

i love your stam duo. i hope this will be the first of many mj bags you'll be getting in the near future!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
:hugs:
so sorry for what you're going thru josiecat
you come here anytime you want to let it out -- rather you want to rant & rave or scream and cry -- you'll come thru this stronger in the end -- I know it's probably hard to hear -- but you'll probably end up happier than if you continued to live w/someone who is so obviously selfish and thoughtless -- you take care of yourself & your beautiful children -- they're lucky to have such a fantastic mom!!

Now -- as for that bag -- now THAT's the way to cheer yourself up!:tup::tup:
simply gorgeous -- and as long as it doesn't bother you that it was likely carried before, then lift your head high and carry that baby proudly -- take yourself out and show yourself off!!!!

Keep your chin up and remember -- laughter is the best medicine, so rent a funny movie this weekend, make some popcorn and snuggle up with the kiddies (and your stam!)!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Beany

O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Beautiful stam at a great price - congratulations.

Just to add sorry to hear about your troubles, your B%^&$of a H. clearly does deserve you :smile:

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
on the golf course!
I just have to wonder what these guys are thinking sometimes!:thinking: So sorry you and the kids have to go through this. However that is such a cute family of stams! HUGS to you!:hugs: