I've got the Hermes blues....

jackie4171

May 21, 2011
Good morning. Can anyone help? There are so many beautiful blues in the world of Hermes. My SA asked what I liked and she would keep her eyes open for a Birkin in those colors. Is there one color that tends to go with more? My outfit choices are very casual, I am an active owner in 2 Pilates studios and am constantly running around and need a color that would keep up with my crazy and hectic lifestyle, i.e. Can withstand a beating. So if I'm not in exercise clothes, I'm in jeans. When I look at pictures of bags/colors, sometimes the same color looks like 2 different colors depending on the lighting. THANKS!!

Reactions: Etriers
Hermes colors look different according to leathers. They are all so beautiful and unique! For dark blues, nuit and indigo are beautiful because of the navy hues.
Blue Saphire is more "true blue" like a crayon. Blue Electric can take on bluish-purple tones depending on the lighting. Again, the colors vary according to leathers and lighting. Have fun on your journey! Hermes blues are dreamy in whatever color/leather you decide!

And there is the new blue this season that looks Inky, the name escapes me at the moment, but it’s beautiful as well.

I’m guilty of the Hermes blues as well, Blue Electrique in Kelly 25 sellier, Jige, Constance 18.
Bleu encre!

I love H blue too! I personally love and have bleu encre, bleu electrique, bleu nuit. I also like the “lighter” blue, such as blue zanzibar, bleu hydra and bleu zellige. My favorite has to be bleu electrique though.

I was never a fan of blues until I saw all the beautiful hues of H. Bleu Indigo, saphire, nuit, de prusse are all nice choices but not offered all the time. The most recent Bleu offered that I Love is Bleu encre. So that might be your recent offer from your SA. Ask her to show you samples.

Another fan of Bleu Electrique here. I have it in a Kelly clutch, GHW, swift leather. It is a fantastic colour.

My other favourite is Blue Indigo. It looks like black/blue which I love.

Blue Hydra is another one, but not sure if it is still being produced.

Reactions: Etriers