I've got sunshiiiiine on a cloudy day... reveal

aegisshi

Mar 18, 2014
I'm in the midst of basically clearing out most of my collection at the moment to build a more versatile LV family. I haven't sold anything yet, but I picked up a great new-to-me bag to start off! I have had my eye on this bag for a while now, but haven't found one for the right price in the right condition... and lo & behold, I finally found THE ONE!

I'm happy to introduce you all to my first Epi piece, Petit Noe in yellow!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410971690.593175.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410971732.892543.jpg

She couldn't have picked a better day to be delivered. It's a gloomy day here today. The mailman was outside my home just as I was returning from school! Obviously it was totally meant to be ;)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410971908.794696.jpg
She will be 20 years old next year! I can't believe how amazing she looks for her age. No scratches or scuffs, with very minimal rubbing on the corners. The strap has very little wrinkling as well and absolutely no cracks on the glazing, which I have always seen on these vintage Epi Noes. She has some stains, but nothing that can't be wiped off with baby wipes. I also plan to polish the grommets (I think that's what they're called?) and metal parts to give her more shine - as if she even needs it!

She's a lot smaller than I expected, but fits soooo much. Here she is with ALL my daily essentials (plus some extras):
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410972099.066880.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410972151.840402.jpg
Large Lilly Pulitzer agenda, protein bar, Kate Spade Amelia wallet, Clinique travel cosmetic pouch, Victoria's Secret body lotion, Crabtree & Evelyn hand lotion, 6 key holder, Domo pouch, Multicolore cles, & cherry cles.

I'm so excited!! Thanks for looking :biggrin:

love it... I've been wanting this for awhile too..love the purple color inside... haven't found the perfect one w/ a great price yet... pls let me know if you found another one.. thanks!! congrats.. she's a beauty..love your colorful collection

love it... I've been wanting this for awhile too..love the purple color inside... haven't found the perfect one w/ a great price yet... pls let me know if you found another one.. thanks!! congrats.. she's a beauty..love your colorful collection

I actually didn't like the purple interior at first (not much of a purple/yellow combination fan - mainly because I don't like the LA Lakers 😊).

Oops, accidentally submitted the reply before I was done!

I started searching on eBay months ago and there were always issues with the ones I found. Almost all of them are from Japanese sellers - other sellers have them in pretty great condition, but the price points are really high. Quite a few good ones have popped up on eBay recently!! You should check there ASAP. I had a handful on my watch list that I was trying to choose between before I decided on this one. There was one that was about $50ish more than mine that even came with the dust bag, but there was a teeny bit more rubbing on the corners. Good luck finding one!

Congratulations !! She's lovely! 😍

Yes she is - thank you :love:

Really pretty - and it holds so much! Big congrats on your new :sunshine:

Thank you, Tulip! :cool:

Congrats, she's sure to brighten many more days to come, the condition looks wonderful!

The sun actually came out after I posted this reveal... crazy, haha. I'm so happy that she's in better condition than described.

So pretty!! Congrats!!

Thank you :smile:

Oh she's pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Isn't she though?! I'm in loveeeee

Your Noe still look brand new for her age! Congrats! :biggrin:

If I'm just looking at her like a normal person (unlike those of us fanatics who inspect every little inch :P), she really could pass for new. So excited, thank you!

That's a fabulous bag! Congrats!

I agree :tup: Thanks!!

Very lovley, I love the purple lining. :biggrin:

I would imagine you love purple ;) I didn't like it at first to be honest, but it definitely grew on me.

what a great piece! love the lining as well. congrats!

Thank you!! :smile: