I've got a Wallet habit

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes you do, lol! Lovely!

2. I must say, that is very nice. I can count on one hand how many wallets I've had my whole life - with fingers to spare. Can't say the same for purses though!

3. There is nothing wrong with that. I only have 1 wallet, but a ton of handbags.

4. awesome!!!

5. great collection! i had a thing for wallets too... I couldn't get enough in every color, but then realized I more of a one wallet kind of girl. i couldn't use them fast enough! I hope yours gets plenty of love!

6. looove wallets! i think more so than bags! haha yet sadly i change purses more than i do the wallets which i have more of....go figure.

7. Haha it's ok cause I have a small leather accessories habit...

by the way, gorgeous wallets

8. Nice wallet collection! :biggrin:

9. Great collection, love that you incorporate colors as well as neutrals!!

10. Gorgeous! I love the paisley print continental wallet. Can you tell me what brand it is?

11. Nice collection. I have plenty myself!! Nothing wrong w/ that! :smile:)

12. You might have a wallet habit but you sure have great taste!

13. i love wallets too. they probably give you the best bang for your buck since it's used so often.

14. I am IN a wallet habit so you are not alone. I went from having 3 to having now..*counts*...8...err 9 XD And there is at least still 2 more I want *hides*