I've got a RED hotttt reveal!!

Sorry this is off topic, but what is that bag in your avatar? I absolutely love it. TIA :smile:

Thank you! Off the top of my head, I cannot remember the official name, but I *think* it's the Hamptons tweed houndstooth kisslock evening bag. I got it off of ebay earlier this year. She comes out on date nights :biggrin:

Andddd..the little friend! Finally Coach has made the perfect card case!! It had an ID window!! I've been wanting a nice leather one like this for awhile. I'll definitely be adding more colors to my collection, but I had to get the chili to match my bag!

View attachment 1879003

View attachment 1879004

View attachment 1879005

And a group shot. Fits perfect in the slit pocket on the front! :smile:

That card case... is it just those three pockets? For 2 cards and 1 ID window? I'm loving that sizzling red color!!

That card case... is it just those three pockets? For 2 cards and 1 ID window? I'm loving that sizzling red color!!

Yes. There are two card slots, one pocket in the middle for cash and then the ID window. It's perfect for me. But I tend to change my mind frequently on what I like wallet wise haha :smile:

It depends. I take one to work every day. Usually switch them around often to so they don't get too worn too quickly. If I go shopping, I'll take one, maybe a smaller one or a cross body. I always get looks from people like I'm stealing if I carry that big of a bag, sometimes it irritates me, oh well. And of course if I go somewhere on a trip or spend the night at a friends I'll use it.

I wish Dallas was more fashion forward, I'd carry a bag everywhere! Guys around here need to catch up to other places and become more trendy! Lol :P

At least Dallas is more fashion forward than Austin :P We are super laid back and casual so it can be a lot of work sometimes to convince guys here that they can totally carry a bag, but I think the hipster trend has helped immensely lol.

It is the complete opposite in Japan. Everyone (except some tourists) carries a bag. Guys even carry shoulder bags, not just messenger bags or backpacks.

Conchenn said:
At least Dallas is more fashion forward than Austin :P We are super laid back and casual so it can be a lot of work sometimes to convince guys here that they can totally carry a bag, but I think the hipster trend has helped immensely lol.

It is the complete opposite in Japan. Everyone (except some tourists) carries a bag. Guys even carry shoulder bags, not just messenger bags or backpacks.

Yeah the men's market in Japan does more business than our women's there. It's crazy!! And go figure Austin has a men's section at the Domain and has had it for years. Dallas just got men's at the Galleria. My store has a men's table but that's it! :/

Yeah the men's market in Japan does more business than our women's there. It's crazy!! And go figure Austin has a men's section at the Domain and has had it for years. Dallas just got men's at the Galleria. My store has a men's table but that's it! :/

Awwww! You should come check it out, it's a whole men's shop-in-shop now :graucho:

I have this in both fawn and chili...I really love it and would like to use it as a daily bag. I'm 5'2"...do you guys think that it'd be too big as a daily bag?