I've got a Golden Ticket

Hi,

The 2008 cruise event was a blast. Hi Restrictor!! it was so nice meeting you.

I had a really nice time..I took hubby with me. We were greeted at the door with a glass of champagne...it was so good. There were lots of yummy finger food..cavier too, but I'm not into cavier so I didn't sample it.

Room was filled with a lot of ready to wear clothing and shoes. The cruise bags are really cute..as well as the suhali lockit bags. I've already forgotten the names of the new lines..I think it was all the champagne! lol..

So, I'm waitlisted for the new pink colored cloth bag (restrictor posted pic in earlier post)..it's so beautiful in person..and it comes with a cool shoulder strap...the official color is red (comes in blue also) but it sort of looks pink to me. I'm also waitlisted for this TDF bangle and hair cubes, new perfo like buttery soft leather bag (mealeable..I think it's called), new steve spruce pin and scarf and of course the miroir lockit. I love the small bucket that's posted above, but the price is a bit steep for a small bucket..but I was all over that one too...it's really beautiful in person.

All in all the event was great, but I was dissapointed that there were no goodie bags..no vip gifts..oh well!!!

I've got too much champagne as well and I couldn't resist on the caviar! This event was awesome the building where the event took place was kinda not usual for LV but it was anazing to see all this ready to wear (even or children!) and leather goods. I loved the panties! did you guys seen the panties lol? I think I saw you divina, you have a tan right?