I've got a Fever for my first BV...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my first BV, the most comfortable, gorgeous bag I've ever owned. It's the Cervo Hobo in Fever. I fell in love with this colour as soon as I saw it! I'm really in love :heart: Sorry for my lack of a face, I'm looking a bit rough tonight!

I know this is technically a S/S colour, but do you guys think I can get away with it in the winter? Or is it too vibrant/summery, etc.?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. helllooo! that is HOT! definitely wear it in winter! looks awesome with the black

3. Congrats and welcome to BV!

I would wear it in the winter for sure as long as it wasn't a rainy or snowy day. I nice pop of color to brighten up a winter day. :biggrin:

4. great color!!!!!

5. Beautiful. I definitely am a fan of bright colours in the winter to brighten up a dull and dreary day - or to add extra sparkle to a clear and crisp winter day!

6. congrats and welcome! :woohoo: it looks GREAT on you!!!!! winter is dreary enough, a pop of color is just what we all need! :biggrin:

7. Wow!!!:nuts: I want to be your bag twin!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Lovely lovely bag .......

Fever
    In the morning
    Fever all through the night

8. Wow wow wow! Love the colour! I'd definitely wear it during winter to add a pop of colour. Congrats on your first BV!

9. beautiful! enjoy her : ) i've been thinking about this one for a while now, and these pictures may have put me over the edge :P

10. Thanks everyone! Fever is an amazing colour. And the Cervo Hobo really can't be beat in terms of comfort...you won't regret it if you get this bag :biggrin:

11. RadarLove - Welcome to the BV forum. That Cervo Hobo is fabulous! Isn't the deerskin just so smooshy and soft? It slouches so well. I adore the BV cervo.

12. gorgeous!! congrats!!

13. I always believe that if you love it, you can wear it anytime you want! Congrats on the cervo hobo. This Cruise color adds the perfect pop to any outfit and season!

14. i love the color and it looks so great on you! congrats, enjoy wearing it!

15. Gorgoeus! Love the color! Looks great on you. Congrats!