I've got a Fever for my first BV...

RadarLove

Jul 27, 2008
Here is my first BV, the most comfortable, gorgeous bag I've ever owned. It's the Cervo Hobo in Fever. I fell in love with this colour as soon as I saw it! I'm really in love :heart: Sorry for my lack of a face, I'm looking a bit rough tonight!

I know this is technically a S/S colour, but do you guys think I can get away with it in the winter? Or is it too vibrant/summery, etc.?

BookerMoose

Arrrooooo!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Beautiful. I definitely am a fan of bright colours in the winter to brighten up a dull and dreary day - or to add extra sparkle to a clear and crisp winter day!

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
congrats and welcome! :woohoo: it looks GREAT on you!!!!! winter is dreary enough, a pop of color is just what we all need! :biggrin:

sngsk

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
Wow wow wow! Love the colour! I'd definitely wear it during winter to add a pop of colour. Congrats on your first BV!

thedseer

her?
O.G.
Sep 27, 2009
the DMV
beautiful! enjoy her : ) i've been thinking about this one for a while now, and these pictures may have put me over the edge :P

RadarLove

Jul 27, 2008
Thanks everyone! Fever is an amazing colour. And the Cervo Hobo really can't be beat in terms of comfort...you won't regret it if you get this bag :biggrin:

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
RadarLove - Welcome to the BV forum. That Cervo Hobo is fabulous! Isn't the deerskin just so smooshy and soft? It slouches so well. I adore the BV cervo.

TDL

Dec 19, 2008
I always believe that if you love it, you can wear it anytime you want! Congrats on the cervo hobo. This Cruise color adds the perfect pop to any outfit and season!