I've got a bag dilemma too and desperately seeking advise

my peko

O.G.
Jun 30, 2006
I’ve got a bag dilemma too.

Some of you may know that I fancy the Christine. Have asked the local H store to search for me but they did tell me there is no hope. Then I was lucky enough to be informed by some TPFers and finally bought a pre-owned one in natural Barenia and Toile.

One day the H manager called saying that they found me two, one in Black and the other in Marron fonce both in Ardenne.

I have hoped that my next bag will be of colour. The bags I have are:

Black Fjord HAC 32
Chocolate Epsom Kelly 32
Chocolate Clemence Victoria II PM
Etoupe Clemence Evelyne PM
Herbag in Natural Toile and Black Canvas
A vintage Balle de Golf in black box
Christine in natural Barenia and Toile

Will you consider the Christine or will you go for another style? If yes, what colour will you choose? :shrugs:
Is chocolate too close to Marron Fonce? :confused1:

Please help!

Marron fonce is much darker than chocolate. I say go for the marron fonce since you already have chocolate. Wow! You're fortunate to have scored these!!! Ardennes is no longer availabe. They must have cleaned out one of the warehouses and found them in the back somewhere.

Christines are hard to get. You can always get a Massai, and the Lindy is so new, they'll be around for a long time yet........go for the Christine - it will be so fab in Marron Fonce, and then you have a "light" one and a "dark" one!

If you love the Christine, by all means get it. They don't make her anymore.

I agree with everyone about Marron Fonce. I have an H skirt in this color and it is like dark chocolate in my opinion where chocolate is like milk chocolate.

And maybe.....you might be able to score that other Christine in black a bit later....

I’ve got a bag dilemma too.

Some of you may know that I fancy the Christine. Have asked the local H store to search for me but they did tell me there is no hope. Then I was lucky enough to be informed by some TPFers and finally bought a pre-owned one in natural Barenia and Toile.

One day the H manager called saying that they found me two, one in Black and the other in Marron fonce both in Ardenne.

I have hoped that my next bag will be of colour. The bags I have are:

Black Fjord HAC 32
Chocolate Epsom Kelly 32
Chocolate Clemence Victoria II PM
Etoupe Clemence Evelyne PM
Herbag in Natural Toile and Black Canvas
A vintage Balle de Golf in black box
Christine in natural Barenia and Toile

Will you consider the Christine or will you go for another style? If yes, what colour will you choose? :shrugs:
Is chocolate too close to Marron Fonce? :confused1:

Please help!

Hey you left out your gorgeous gold swift Berlingot! No, I don't have any further advice (agree with others on the Marron Fonce Christine:yes:) but thought I'd give your Berlingot it's rightful place on that list, lol!

Hey you left out your gorgeous gold swift Berlingot! No, I don't have any further advice (agree with others on the Marron Fonce Christine:yes:) but thought I'd give your Berlingot it's rightful place on that list, lol![/quote]

Thanks! The Berlingot is a gift for mom and that's why it is not on the list:nuts: !

Since i have the Christine and the Massai as well,i can tell you they are very different!
I really like the Christine for its practicality,easy opening etc..and the marron is a beautiful color.
The massai i found more sporty,def. very comfy to wear.
I agree with the ladies who voted to get the Christine since the others going to be longer around!

Wow. First of all, congrats on a beautiful collection. It seems like you have a great array of styles to choose from. With that said, you then must ask yourself if you're fine getting another Christine. Unfortunately I can't decide for you as I'm not familiar with this particular handbag style.

Last but not least, if you choose to, I really would not get marron fonce as it's too close to chocolate and part of the "brown" family.

Good luck and let us know what your final decision will be.