I've gone a little RM picture crazy: Come see!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yeah!!! Loving all the pics of your girls. First I have to say I love your bedroom. The bed and linens are so cool. Love the colors.
    You have quite the collection, Lo!

2. WOW:nuts::drool:!!! You have a wonderful collection and I love that you have the straps too. The colors are gorgeous and the Ruby is just TDF!!! I loved all of your pics and that dog of yours is so adorable:heart:. I love how he has to check out all your bags for you.

3. Not only is your collection gorgeous but your photos themselves are awesome in showing them off!:tup:

4. Great photos! The ruby MAM is a deeper red than I thought, it's beautiful. :smile:

5. What a fantastic collection!

6. Thanks, everyone! You're all so sweet!!! :blush:
    And yep, I am in love with my collection -- I am being very careful about photo bucket and trying to keep the pics organized and to take pics that represent the colors well. I seriously think that seeing good pics helps me (and others) make more informed purchases. I often don't even consider a bag (or am convinced that I really want it) until I see a few good photos of it. I hope that these pics help others!

And yeah, the ruby is *magnificent* (I am so glad that you got the ruby matinee, Anilu!) The leather is incredible, the softest of all of my RMs...I wishwishwish that RM would bring this color back and make a bigger # of styles in it! My HG is a MAB Luxe in ruby, or a tone on tone ruby BW MAB. (But I'm not holding my breath on this one).

7. Loquita: I'm in love with this collection! And the photos are amazing. I'm crazy about the charcoal and the glazed almond MAMs. Thanks for sharing!!!

8. ^ You're welcome! I am going to try and take some better pics of the glazed almond MAM once I get back home...right now the blurry pic gives me a headache (literally!)
    :P

9. Wonderful collection Loq!! Great pics too.. Hey I have a question.. is that the same MAB Luxe that we all thought was the discontinued Blush color? Whether it's blush or fawn it looks gorgy!

10. Hey littlerock, thanks!...yep, it's the very same bag. I have been :drool:ing over it since I saw the very first pics! I was stalking it on ebay but kept talking myself out of it over and over until I just gave in because of the live.com. I am not sorry!

11. GORGEOUS!!!!! You have such a beautiful collection!

12. The collection is beautiful and I love your pictures. Now I just need to replace my camera and learn how to post pictures too. I will be calling on you, Loquita.

13. great pics and your dog is the best! so adorable. i'm too scared and never let my dog get near my purses.

14. Lo: Your collection is soooooo great!! Which is your favorite bag so far? I love Mico! He's so cute in the pictures :P

15. Loquita! WoW!! Look at the beautiful pebbled texture, this color is just gorgeous. I cannot believe I missed this thread!!!! ((well to tell u the truth i've been *hiding*)) so not to get tempted by all the rm's bwahaaaha!

[​IMG]

really loving this tangy kiss & makeup pouch:

[​IMG]

how adorable mico is, he's a curious cutie isn't he going into mama's bag!
    also-i really LOVE this lining of your grey mam basketweave.
    is she as soft and puddley as the black basketweave lo?

[​IMG]

i LOVE this shot, you took great pics & i just love all your furniture, moldings-the stain of your hardware floors, furniture, moldings & trim are just GORGEOUS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]