I've gone a little RM picture crazy: Come see!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. tresjolie, p3bbz, and MJDaisy: Thanks for your comments! I was so nervous that the pics weren't going to come out! :sweatdrop:

2. What a great collection! Thanks for sharing and posting pics! Love all of your bags and precious Mico!

Love your new charcoal/gray BW!! Now does this mean you are out on the tone on tone gray bw....after stirring us all up? LOL! I hope Cory responds at the beginning of the week!

3. Hey Miss Bev! Thanks for your comments! And yep, Mico is my (very) hairy baby...and he seriously :heart:s his RMs...as for the grey BW, I am so not out of that! But somehow I am not holding my breath at this point...I am pretty disappointed in the lack of response so far. :sad:

4. ^^I know what you mean! Seems like it would not be that hard to figure out what you have available and if it is possible. I understand it probably takes communication among several people/depts but waiting a month for a response is way too much time. oh well...i will hold out hope until we get a 'no.'

Mico is so cute sticking his head in every bag! I love it! You have fab taste in handbags! I love each of your choices!

5. ^You're so sweet! And the funny part is that I don't even have to coax him to stick his head in the bags, he just gravitates there...I set them on the floor and he does his thing. Ahhh, nothing like a pooch with fine tastes!

6. What a great collection Loquita! I love details too so all your pics are much appreciated it! ;)

7. ^You're welcome...I figured that others would dig the close-ups -- I :heart: them myself, and they always help me plan my purchases better.

8. ^ ITA :yes:

9. Wow! Wow! Wow!! You have 2 of my RM HG's!! Ruby & Charcoal BW!!!!:nuts: Congrats!! Lovely collection!! Thanks for sharing!!

10. Gorgeous and thought-provoking pics, Loquita! I could tell that you are in LOVE with your collection, and rightfully so. Congrats!!

11. Love your collection~ and cute puppy..

12. I love your collection. My favs are the ruby mam (cuz i'd like one for myself! haha), the grey w/charcoal bw and the mab luxe! it's a very stylish bag.

13. Gorgeous collection Loquita! My dogs aren't too interested in my bags, except to jump all over them when I get home, which never fails to freak me out!!!

14. Nice pics! I really like the MAB Luxe

15. Loquita your collection is gorgeous!! and very colourful!!~
    cute pooch too!