I've gone a little RM picture crazy: Come see!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...seriously, I've taken so many pics of my growing collection in the last day or so, and I thought I'd share some of the highlights. (I am supposed to be packing a suitcase right now but screw that, this is much more fun). :nuts: Slowly but surely my collection is growing, and I think that I will be pretty much "done" (ha ha, don't quote me on this -- and besides, can you ever really be done with an RM collection?) once I acquire a yellow bag (ideally a yellow resort '07/'08 Nikki), a bright purple bag, a strong blue bag (I am thinking probably a peacock MAB Luxe), a wine Nikki with old HW, and a clutch (either gold or fuchsia).

But ask me next week what I am thinking about this, I might change my mind. Ahem. So here goes:

Oh yeah: and a big shout out to BabyBlue and Tatertot for helping me figure out how to post pics in the thread w/o using attachments!
    Thank you!

Ruby MAM with Elisha strap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tangerine MAM w/Elisha strap:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Glazed Almond MAM (pardon the lousy photo):

[​IMG]

My super pooch with all three MAMs:

[​IMG]

4. Tangerine Kiss & Makeup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mico & his favorite MAM:

[​IMG]

5. Loquita: gorgeous RM family! Very yummy earthy colors. And, your dog is the cutest thing ever!

6. Black Basketweave MAM w/Elisha strap (original hardware & blue zipper track):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A close-up of the Elisha strap by request:

[​IMG]

7. Fawn MAB Luxe (at least I *think* that this is fawn; I recently purchased this bag from a lovely TPFer and it rocks! I am obsessed with this style now):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. A double cream Nikki that I just bought but am exchanging for another color (not because it isn't gorgeous, but because it doesn't work so well with my wardrobe, wah):

[​IMG]

9. Loquita, what a collection! Such great bags and your photos capture the beautiful details!

10. My latest purchase: a charcoal BW MAM. Absolutely gorgeous, it arrived a day or two ago in pristine condition (I think that the seller was another TPFer, but am not sure). I love the leather on this bag. The trim is a very dark grey, and the medium grey leather is extremely soft:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again, Mico has to inspect/approve of all of my bags:

[​IMG]

11. Some family pics (minus the glazed almond MAM, which I don't have with me at the moment):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. omg loved all the pics! thanks for posting. i am soo lusting over a bbw mab....love your collection!!!!!

13. Last but not least, some linings (I am a freak about details):

Tangerine Kiss & Makeup:

[​IMG]

Double Cream Nikki (I didn't even take the paper out of it!):

[​IMG]

Fawn MAB Luxe:

[​IMG]

14. And a few more...

BBW MAM:

[​IMG]

Charcoal BW MAM:

[​IMG]

15. Oops! I completely forgot one of my very favorite RMs of all time, the color that kicked my RM obsession into high gear -- my tangerine MAM w/ Elisha strap:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]