i've gone a little coin crazy!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So i've gone a little coin crazy lately and purchased 6 coins in the past 2 weeks! I already showed my SGH Anthracite and joining the family are SGH Sapphire, SGH Electric Turquoise, SGH Black Cherry, SGH Electric Yellow and SGH Amethyst!! Here are some pics of each along with a couple group shots!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Oopps! Sorry that pic is so big!

3. WOW - absolutely gorgeous and droolworthy! Do you have a favorite leather in the group?

4. Wow, what a burst of colours.:tup:Thanks for the eye-candy

5. Wow! You weren't kidding! They're all lovely...now what are you going to put in all of them? Congrats and thanks for sharing!

6. The Anthracite leather is perfect IMO! But I love them all equally!

7. I have absolutely no idea!! But i'm sure I will find something to do with all of them!

8. Your coin purses are so cute! I love all of the colors!! Super cute!!!

9. What a fab collection of CPs!!! Love the GH on all of them!

10. That's great! I love that you just went wild! And you picked such great colors! I want more coin purses, too! I especially like the Yellow and Amethyst! Have fun with all your new CPs~!:supacool:

11. gorgeous purchases~!!
    i'm loving those cps with GH **heart

12. o.m.g. i need one now.

TOO cute!!!!

13. Very nice!

14. Absolutely STUNNING! What a gorgeous collection you have!:drool:

15. Delicious collection-love the rainbow of colors