I've gone a bit mad for Louboutin...

HSL - Thank you! I appreciate your honesty, that is sweet.
I guess they have to be tried on, I think they look nice when they are on.

I also have a slight addiction to alaia but CL is definetly my favorite.

Your pup is so adorable!

Yes, please show us modeling pics! Some shoes look better ON than OFF. There is one particular style that I LOVED from Alaia but they were no where to be found:sad:
244.jpg

Thank you! He is my one and only baby. I hope to add 3 or 4 more to the family in the future! Your pup is so cute:nuts::heart:!!!

Thanks graceful!

HSL - I will post some modeling photos tonight. I think they are rather unique looking boots, and because there is a covered platform, I think these boots will be very comfortable. In general, I find Alaia shoes to be comfy.

I have the shoes that Carmen is wearing. Honestly, I bought them so long ago but I haven't worn them yet. Isn't that it insane considering that they were very pricey for sandals (even more expensive than CL which is rare). I have been searching for that shoe in the nude color but have not been able to locate it anywhere. I recently saw one in demi's closet that I have been drooling over.
And although this shoe is rather old, I have been seeing many celebrities wearing them recently (Victoria Beckham in black, J Lo in nude and some tv actress but I can't recall her name). If you ever find them, please share your source.

HSL - I will post photos of them tonight (or tomorrow). I bought the shoes at Barneys back in March, they were $995.
But then I saw them at the BG sale marked down to around $500 - I was so angry about that considering I paid full price. I hate when that happens. But it never seems to work out for me, if I tell myself that I am going to wait for a shoe to go on sale before I buy it then it ends up selling out before the sale and I can't find it anywhere. I guess it's murphy's law. So frustrating.

I haven't decided yet. I love both pairs, but haven't worn them yet. I think the red very prives are a 'safer' shoe compared to the rolando, the rolando is very sexy because of the pointy nose and the extreme toe cleavage.

The red patent rolandos are more of an evening shoe whereas I think the VP is more of a daytime shoe.

Kamilla what an amazing set of new acquisitions! I love every one of your choices here. I know you said the pigalles are not new but I am absolutely in love with your nude pigalle! congrats on your purchases lovely as always and thanks for sharing.

My absolute favorite pair is the electric blue Rolando, many of you know that I have been kicking myself since I saw these at Jeffreys a few weeks back and didn't buy them. Well they sold out literally 2 days later at Jeffreys. So I was so glad when I found out that BG also received them.

I went back today to get a second pair for a girlfriend and guess what....they have already sold out. My SA told me that 2 ladies called in and ordered every single pair (each size), I am sure that these are the ladies that are going to be listing them on ebay for way above retail. I laughed so hard when I heard this because we all probably know who these sellers are.

If you are looking for this shoe, then call BG because they are getting another shipment in the beginning of November, so you can try to reserve a pair before they sell out again.

they are on ebay already...i saw one pair and starting bid was 899.99...how much do they really retail for?
or is that how much it is and they want to make a profit?

HSL, here are the Alaia shoes that you requested. I just realized why I haven't worn them yet, I don't particularly like the way they look on my foot.

Attachments

• PICT0015.JPG
    PICT0015.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 80