I've FINALLY got my dream Miu Miu bow!!!

Lau-Lau

May 19, 2009
After almost two years of wishing and drooling over everyones bow satchels on here, i've finally got one too! My dream bag.... the miu miu bow in mughetto!:love:
I got her from the Miu Miu boutique in Westfield London (they are so nice there!) and was like a child walking into a candy shop!! So many gorgeous bags and wallets i could have bought them all! (my funds permitting it!:P)

The Miu Miu bow is definately my first love and the mughetto colour is to die for!! I can't wait to take her out and show her off to the world!!:biggrin:

Here are some unveilling and modelling pics. Enjoy!!

Attachments

Lau-Lau

May 19, 2009
They had a couple more mughettos, nero, talco, nube, i think sughero and a couple of other dark colours (i think etrusco was one of them) Wht colour are you looking for brintee?

brintee

Jesus, Etc.
Mar 26, 2009
Cleveland
Im not sure, something that wouldn't get too dirty and something that could be worn with many things, KWIM? Thanks for the info and do you mind me asking how much your bow was? :biggrin:

They had a couple more mughettos, nero, talco, nube, i think sughero and a couple of other dark colours (i think etrusco was one of them) Wht colour are you looking for brintee?

Lau-Lau

May 19, 2009
Sorry but what does KWIM mean?? No i don't mind. It was £740 - a lot of money but it was totally worth it!!

Lau-Lau

May 19, 2009
Thank you serene and kiki!! i'm so pleased that i chose mughetto - it was between nero and mughetto and i definately chose the right colour.... the only problem is that now i've been bitten by the Miu Miu bug!! :heart:

pinksweety

I love all my bags!
Jan 10, 2009
Congrats on your Mughetto bow, it really looks great on you!

I love the color of your room too!!

And your cupcake looks yummy!

Lau-Lau

May 19, 2009
Congrats! I'm glad I din sell mine :P We are twins! :smile: YOu suit the mughetto very well...
Thanks teddyraph!! Yes we are twins!! :biggrin:

pinksweety thanks! I guess i am a pink girl!! :P
Brintee No prob! i hope you find your dream bow soon! :smile: