I've Fallen in Love with Celine All Over Again!

ohh the more i look at this bag , the more i love it!! congrats it looks great on you, really!:woohoo::woohoo::party:

Really gorgeous!!! I absolutely adore it, congratulations.

Great find! Gorgeous bag. Looks great on you. Congrats & enjoy!

Beautiful bag! Navy is really amazing!:love:
Thank you so much! It's such an easy bag to carry!!
Such a pretty style! Absolutely love it! Wish I will have a luck to find one. And, I love how you carried it. Perfect all the way! Congratulation!
Thank You Angel ~~ I really hope that everyone who wants one of these can find one, because it's truly an amazing bag! I just gotta wonder where they're all hiding, and how no one's ever seen one til now?:shrugs: I will go so far as saying I love it even more than the Luggage!:yes:
:woohoo: looks great on you!!! Does it hold a lot?
it can hold everything I had inside my Trapeze, with some room to spare (not as much spare room as inside my Trapeze, but it's not stuffed) -- I'll take a guts shot in a little bit to post to the Whats Inside Your Bag thread :tup:
It does look
Like the LV coppola which I've been searching for in navy for ages!!!
Thanks for
The pics!!! I might need to track one down as
Coppola
Now starts at $ 3750 I think!!!

Please post dimensions as I remember this coming in 2 sizes - small
And large!!!
Thanks!!
According to the tag, this is the Small Asymmetrical Satchel, but it's really not small at all. Since I wasn't even aware of this style until dreamlet did her reveal, I don't know for sure if there was a Large. According to the original description of this bag on BTR, the measurements are 12 x 8 x 7. If you want, I can take my own measurements when I get home to see if those are accurate.

IKWYM re: the LV SC bag -- I've always loved Kirsten Dunst's Cobalt Blue version (and then I saw that Dakota Fanning has the same one!:drool:), and I dreamed of one day owning one. Sure, they're not identical, but they are pretty darned close (and to be honest, I think I like the Celine version a little bit more -- there's nothing like Celine leather, IMO!!)

Please dimensions would be awesome!
I remember seeing that the small
Is 33 cm wide while medium or large is 39
Cm.

So if you can measure both in inches and cm , would love to have them
Both!! TIA!!!

Thank you so much! It's such an easy bag to carry!!

Thank You Angel ~~ I really hope that everyone who wants one of these can find one, because it's truly an amazing bag! I just gotta wonder where they're all hiding, and how no one's ever seen one til now?:shrugs: I will go so far as saying I love it even more than the Luggage!:yes:

it can hold everything I had inside my Trapeze, with some room to spare (not as much spare room as inside my Trapeze, but it's not stuffed) -- I'll take a guts shot in a little bit to post to the Whats Inside Your Bag thread :tup:

According to the tag, this is the Small Asymmetrical Satchel, but it's really not small at all. Since I wasn't even aware of this style until dreamlet did her reveal, I don't know for sure if there was a Large. According to the original description of this bag on BTR, the measurements are 12 x 8 x 7. If you want, I can take my own measurements when I get home to see if those are accurate.

IKWYM re: the LV SC bag -- I've always loved Kirsten Dunst's Cobalt Blue version (and then I saw that Dakota Fanning has the same one!:drool:), and I dreamed of one day owning one. Sure, they're not identical, but they are pretty darned close (and to be honest, I think I like the Celine version a little bit more -- there's nothing like Celine leather, IMO!!)

Hi iluvmybags, is there a serial number tag inside the bag? I managed to hunt one down via a reseller and she said there's no serial number tag inside. Can you confirm this? Thanks!

Please dimensions would be awesome!
I remember seeing that the small
Is 33 cm wide while medium or large is 39
Cm.

So if you can measure both in inches and cm , would love to have them
Both!! TIA!!!

I actually measured mine, and those measurements were the same
That converts to 30cm x 20cm x 18cm

I think I might have been the one who posted fashiontoast's link! I am still desperately searching for this in black!

Congratulations on the find! I've been looking for this for months and it's impossible to find! It's gorgeous! =)

I think I might have been the one who posted fashiontoast's link! I am still desperately searching for this in black!

Congratulations on the find! I've been looking for this for months and it's impossible to find! It's gorgeous! =)

Are you sure that it was made in Black?
The one on the fashion toast blog is the same as mine, the Navy Blue

I hope you find one - I know that someone else just found one through a private seller, and someone else mentioned seeing them in Japan, I think. Fergie was recently spotted with one (altho there's some question whether it's the new one in drummed leather or the older one in smooth leather), so don't give up hope! There's got to be more of them out there!

FYI, Barney's had the color of this bag listed as grey, not black. It may be like the anthracite color from previous seasons which are very dark grey but can appear black.

I hope that can help in your search! :smile:

FYI, Barney's had the color of this bag listed as grey, not black. It may be like the anthracite color from previous seasons which are very dark grey but can appear black.

I hope that can help in your search! :smile:
:drool::drool:
GREY?! OMG! I bet that's gorgeous!
I wouldn't mind having a second one in grey!
My two favorite bag colors - blue & grey!

I wonder if maybe Barney's just hasn't received them all yet. Maybe the Dune you bought was a relatively new shipment, and that's why no one's found another one yet - maybe they just haven't gotten to all the stores yet? I know for sure that Celine stores in the US isn't carrying this style this season. I was told they didn't buy this style

I have the names of some smaller boutiques across the US that carry Celine, maybe one of the might be carrying this style.

Thanks Dreamlet and iluvmybags! I have tried emailing Damian (as recommended by some TPFers) but other than him and ebay, I have no idea where to look as I live outside US and we only have one boutique where I live and they don't have the asymmetrical anymore.

Anthra and Navy both sound gorgeous!. I can't wait to see pics of Anthra. Hope they surface soon! =)

So happy I finally found TPFers who love this style! When I asked around, no one seemed to have heard of it.

Is the asymmetrical's leather as soft as the triptyque's? =)

This bag also came in full python.I went by the local Celine about a month ago and it was sitting right there in the store. The SA said they sold the calfskin version already. When I went months earlier, the SAs could not even ID the bag and said they don't have any more bags coming in from past seasons so I didn't leave my name down.
When I wanted to put my name down, they said they aren't receiving any more stocks in this style. I wonder if anyone bought the python version.

This bag also came in full python.I went by the local Celine about a month ago and it was sitting right there in the store. The SA said they sold the calfskin version already. When I went months earlier, the SAs could not even ID the bag and said they don't have any more bags coming in from past seasons so I didn't leave my name down.
When I wanted to put my name down, they said they aren't receiving any more stocks in this style. I wonder if anyone bought the python version.

you saw these elusive bags at ngee ann city? lucky you. i never got to see them ever. did you remember how much the python ones were? and there is a way to buy bags from rakuten.jp!