I've done something I said I never would....

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
and no, it's not go to an exercise class!

I've spent hours looking at the new season bags on the website and concluded that none set my heart racing. I tried the Alexa in butter and ink blue but it wasn't for me. I thought the Leah tote might be the answer but knew deep down the mushroom would be too neutral as I do love a bit of colour & oomph.
So....having previously said this would be a colour I'd never buy but this being the year I vowed to give new things a whirl, I've bought a cerise Daria hobo! :nuts:

Arriving in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Did you have the cerise once before honey??? just trying to remember.

I think its a great call, the cerise is one of the best ever colours imho, and so if nothing is grabbing you from new season, makes sense to buy a gorgey bag from a previous season for sure!

^^No Chloe this is one bag I haven't bought before and returned! I tried it on in JL last winter but went for the burnt orange instead. I did have the mouse grey though for a very short while.

I love how the title of your posts just set my heart racing SaraJane!!

'Never know what you are going to say/come up with next!!

I think youve made a wonderful choice - looking fwd to the photos. You really rock the bright jewel colours.........I always picture you with the Ocean A4 Tote.

So any goodies in Boden to tempt you ............afterall you have a new Cerise Bag to co-ord with!

Ells xx

^^For a millioneth of a second I did think..........................SJ hasn't bought an Oak Bays has she?

.............then I pulled myself together!

(Im not sure about the mushroom colour - it seems an odd shade to me: too warm for winter and a little too heavy a cream for summer................maybe its just me though)

^^Hi Ells! As you know, I do love a bit of colour. Boden may not be to everyone's taste but old Johnny does do colour well. I've bought a few pieces from this season and ventured into pink with a cerise mac.
As usual, no splashing around in the shallows for me, in with both feet!

Oak Bays!!! Blimey, now that would have meant a complete personality transplant. There are just some things that are a bridge too far (lots of mixed metaphors going on here I think!)

I really like the Leah shape but had the nagging thought that mushroom wouldn't work well with white in the summer, that it would look a bit dirty. Turquoise Mitzy will be out again soon and will join cerise Daria as my summer bags.

Love the cerise Daria hobo SJ - could be very tempted myself!

I think it's a gorgeous bag and a rich enough colour to be very usebale both in summer and winter. Congrats, can't wait to see it :yahoo:

wow, that's great SJ. The cerise Daria is fab and such a bright colour to carry.

I'd love a cerise bag, perhaps a shimmy but think they are like hens teeth.

Looking forward to seeing your modelling photos.