I've done some strap exercises *pics*

Taupy

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
I've read ALL of your threads refering to the question of a longer shoulder strap and how to lenghten it of your own.

I used the following items:

1. a scarf
2. a chain keyholder
3. a black strap of another bag
4. put 2 BBag straps togehter

Et voilá pics:

23lcqop.jpg

14lpirk.jpg

2q209e0.jpg

Hahaha. How cute of you to put all that together. Honestly the original strap looks the best but I too wish the strap was longer like it used to be. It would be perfect!

Is that chain one a dog leash!? Why dosen't Balenciaga offer longer straps I think it's silly! they could sell them!!!

No, it's a chain keyholder. I don't have a dog but this would be annother idea...a dog leash :graucho:

Yes, could be look nice with a black Bbag, that's true. But I don't have one :shrugs:

Great pics!

If I had to choose one, then I'd choose the option for the bbag with the silver chain. It looks somewhat rock n roll.

Where did you find all these straps?

I think that if I found a chain strap that was brass instead of silver, I'd totally rock it like you did.

Maybe I'll go to a do-it-yourself store. I think there are brass chains...hmm...maybe it works :yes: I won't give up, 'til I find the perfect way to lenghten the strap :wlae:

I just took everything together I could find and what would be strap-like. I found the chain keyholder on another bag, which I haven't used for years now.