I've Discovered a new BE...

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
It's the bright blue Love Me in sidewalk chalk!:P

My kids continue to be obsessed with sidewalk chalk, so since we're out in the hot Texas heat every afternoon getty messy, I figured I might as well draw some stuff, too!

Cornflower...just let me know if you need me to come to your place and bring my artists!:nuts:

My friends, this is your brain on Mommyhood.

I need to get out more....

Attachments

• BEchalk1.jpg
    BEchalk1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
I love it!!! You and your artists can come over anytime with your sidewalk chalk! (as long as you bring plenty of Kirin Ichiban!!!) :lol:

I'll even do the laundry!!

There's no way I'd pass up that deal!

The whole time I was drawing, I was thinking, "These ladies are going to think I'm nuts!"

Suzi.. that's so cool! I've been to Germany a few times, and we love to see the chalk artists in Koln. They re-create these masterpieces, and I can't imagine having that kind of talent. I have no artististic ability (my photo is proof of that), but it was fun to draw.

Last edited:
HA HA that is way too cute! You should design a bag! LOL

I know what you mean about the hot afternoons. In a few weeks it will be totally unbearable to even be outside. That is what is so hard, the kids want to go out and play and it is too HOT.

I agree -you've found your calling - handbag designer!! Then, you can have a Forum all your own!

I don't know..that sounds like too much work to me!:nuts:

However, if I were ever going to design a handbag, it would have separate compartments for crackers and snacks (waterproof-lined, of course), an outside 'riding' pocket for Webkinz or other stuffed animals, Hotwheels and Star Wars figurine pockets,and a secret bottom zipper compartment to hide all of Mom's chocolate so no one else eats it.

I don't know..that sounds like too much work to me!:nuts:

However, if I were ever going to design a handbag, it would have separate compartments for crackers and snacks (waterproof-lined, of course), an outside 'riding' pocket for Webkinz or other stuffed animals, Hotwheels and Star Wars figurine pockets,and a secret bottom zipper compartment to hide all of Mom's chocolate so no one else eats it.
Hello, I am new to this forum. I just wanted to say you have described my dream bag. How do I get on the list?:tup::tup:

TejasMama- I received an email yesterday from my friend that happened to have Julian Beaver chalk drawings and I immediately thought of you. It wouldn't let me cut and paste it, so today I found a link. The guy is English and does these amazing drawings. Maybe you can show your kids what they can aspire to draw (of course YOUR drawing was inspirational in itself;)).

http://my.opera.com/gennafaith/albums/show.dml?id=27777

wow these are amazing. you can tell this is England - everyone politely looking discreetly lol. i am surprised a queue hasn't formed. typical british reserve (says the uptight brit)