I've Discovered a new BE...

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
It's the bright blue Love Me in sidewalk chalk!:P

My kids continue to be obsessed with sidewalk chalk, so since we're out in the hot Texas heat every afternoon getty messy, I figured I might as well draw some stuff, too!

Cornflower...just let me know if you need me to come to your place and bring my artists!:nuts:

My friends, this is your brain on Mommyhood.

I need to get out more....

Attachments

• BEchalk1.jpg
    BEchalk1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
TejasMama- I received an email yesterday from my friend that happened to have Julian Beaver chalk drawings and I immediately thought of you. It wouldn't let me cut and paste it, so today I found a link. The guy is English and does these amazing drawings. Maybe you can show your kids what they can aspire to draw (of course YOUR drawing was inspirational in itself;)).

http://my.opera.com/gennafaith/albums/show.dml?id=27777

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I love it!!! You and your artists can come over anytime with your sidewalk chalk! (as long as you bring plenty of Kirin Ichiban!!!) :lol:

I'll even do the laundry!!

There's no way I'd pass up that deal!

The whole time I was drawing, I was thinking, "These ladies are going to think I'm nuts!"

Suzi.. that's so cool! I've been to Germany a few times, and we love to see the chalk artists in Koln. They re-create these masterpieces, and I can't imagine having that kind of talent. I have no artististic ability (my photo is proof of that), but it was fun to draw.

Last edited:

Karenina

BAG-a-holic
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
HA HA that is way too cute! You should design a bag! LOL

I know what you mean about the hot afternoons. In a few weeks it will be totally unbearable to even be outside. That is what is so hard, the kids want to go out and play and it is too HOT.

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I agree -you've found your calling - handbag designer!! Then, you can have a Forum all your own!

I don't know..that sounds like too much work to me!:nuts:

However, if I were ever going to design a handbag, it would have separate compartments for crackers and snacks (waterproof-lined, of course), an outside 'riding' pocket for Webkinz or other stuffed animals, Hotwheels and Star Wars figurine pockets,and a secret bottom zipper compartment to hide all of Mom's chocolate so no one else eats it.

SAMMISAYS

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
I don't know..that sounds like too much work to me!:nuts:

However, if I were ever going to design a handbag, it would have separate compartments for crackers and snacks (waterproof-lined, of course), an outside 'riding' pocket for Webkinz or other stuffed animals, Hotwheels and Star Wars figurine pockets,and a secret bottom zipper compartment to hide all of Mom's chocolate so no one else eats it.
Hello, I am new to this forum. I just wanted to say you have described my dream bag. How do I get on the list?:tup::tup:

pinkdiamond

Mrs Mulder
O.G.
May 18, 2007
TejasMama- I received an email yesterday from my friend that happened to have Julian Beaver chalk drawings and I immediately thought of you. It wouldn't let me cut and paste it, so today I found a link. The guy is English and does these amazing drawings. Maybe you can show your kids what they can aspire to draw (of course YOUR drawing was inspirational in itself;)).

http://my.opera.com/gennafaith/albums/show.dml?id=27777

wow these are amazing. you can tell this is England - everyone politely looking discreetly lol. i am surprised a queue hasn't formed. typical british reserve (says the uptight brit)