I've decided.....

I'm getting the Tikal GM, Damier Koala Wallet and searching ebay for the Lucille GM in red. :wlae: I just hope the Tikal fits everything I want into it and doesn't look bulky....(no one where sells LV (as in stores, boutiques, etc)*prays* :s

sadly you guys are right - I saw some Chanel sunnies @ the mall and want them....I was just window shopping, I went back to try them on again and saw another I fell in love with! I'm going back tomorrow to buy both :wlae: :supacool: :graucho:

I'm just hoping it'll fit all my crap in it plus some sunnies..and not look bulgy *crosses fingers*
Oh, I wouldn't worry. I fit tons of stuff in mine with no problem. Wallet, agenda, cell phone, pda, sunglasses(in their case), ipod, lip gloss, etc. It can be a little bulky sometimes IMO, but it's not bad at all.

Oh, I wouldn't worry. I fit tons of stuff in mine with no problem. Wallet, agenda, cell phone, pda, sunglasses(in their case), ipod, lip gloss, etc. It can be a little bulky sometimes IMO, but it's not bad at all.

Wow! Yeah that's what i'm afraid of is the bulkiness...I don't want it to look too weird. :s NOR heavy since it is kind of small?