I've decided.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm getting the Tikal GM, Damier Koala Wallet and searching ebay for the Lucille GM in red. :wlae: I just hope the Tikal fits everything I want into it and doesn't look bulky....(no one where sells LV (as in stores, boutiques, etc)*prays* :s

2. Nice wish list! :graucho:

I have the Lucille GM in khaki TST and I love her! :love:

Good luck in the search!

3. Once I buy, i'm on a purse ban for life :ban: :ban: :ban:

4. ^^^ Until the next object of obsession comes along... :graucho:

5. don't say that! :s :angel: :wacko: :roflmfao:

6. ^ITA! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

7. Good mix of pieces!! And I agree..bans don't work, they only encourage you to buy more :graucho:

8. Oooh gorgeous list! Can't wait for you to get them!

9. ITA. I went on a ban and bought 3 bags and a cles all within a couple of months. :confused1:

10. sadly you guys are right - I saw some Chanel sunnies @ the mall and want them....I was just window shopping, I went back to try them on again and saw another I fell in love with! I'm going back tomorrow to buy both :wlae: :supacool: :graucho:

11. Very nice, love the tikal!

12. I'm just hoping it'll fit all my crap in it plus some sunnies..and not look bulgy *crosses fingers*

13. Oh, I wouldn't worry. I fit tons of stuff in mine with no problem. Wallet, agenda, cell phone, pda, sunglasses(in their case), ipod, lip gloss, etc. It can be a little bulky sometimes IMO, but it's not bad at all.

14. Wow! Yeah that's what i'm afraid of is the bulkiness...I don't want it to look too weird. :s NOR heavy since it is kind of small?

15. I love the damier koala wallet! Can't wait til you get your list, then we can drool with you when you show us pictures!