I've decided to return my Legacy shoulder bag tomorrow

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got this bag for Christmas in juniper. I wasnt really feeling the color, and realized I didnt have a black leather bag, so I exchanged it for the black. Since then I've purchased two black bags that I like better so this and the matching wristlet are going back for a merch credit. Maybe I'll check out the new Legacy stuff when it comes out, but I dont think I want it in patent. I have the pond ergo in patent - thats probably enough patent for one season! Fortunately I keep all of my receipts because I know these bags are at the outlets already.

2. I always keep my receipts too. Makes returning so much easier.:yes:

3. I hope you find a bag you like better!

I keep my receipts too because some stores (like Target) are VERY strict with returns.

4. that's too bad you don't like the legacy shoulder bag.. one of my fav :biggrin:
    I hope you find the bag that suits you better..:tup:

5. Its a shame because I really do like the bag, I just cant find a color that I: 1. like! or
    2. dont already have several bags in the same color! I know they are coming out w/more legacy, but I just dont think patent and legacy mix. Maybe they'll have more regular legacy leather bags in the fall.

6. ^^^ ITA. Thats the great thing about Coach - they have so many great items releasing all the time, if nothing floats your boat right now there is another release coming up to drool over. :yes:
    Hold out for something you truly love and will fit into your collection.