I've decided ladies and need assistance please

dodobird

Mar 31, 2010
I have always loved the Louis Vuitton Mizi. I did own one about 7 years ago and because of a terrible divorce it was sold.
I have never got over the loss.
Now I'm on the hunt for a gently used pre-owned Mizi.
I am asking all of you for your assistance. I haven't purchased Louis Vuitton handbags in a very long time when e luxury was still in business.
If any of you could advise me as where to locate a pre-owned gently used one that does not have a lot of water damage or any at all it would be wonderful. I have seen one on fashion pile that is all leather that I am thinking of putting on lay-away but I really want the monogram version.
ANY AND ALL ASSISTANCE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED AND KINDLY ACCEPTED.
Thank you one and all. So glad to be back to Louis Vuitton.
;)

First of all sorry about the reason behind lose of the LV now you can try yoogis closet that is where I get all my pre loved goods also anns fabulous finds I hope you find what you are looking for hugs xoxo

I'm so sorry you went thru such a bad experience. I've always had great purchases with yoogiescloset.com they have new listing everyday. 30 days return policy, also great customer service all around. Good luck dear, I truly hope you'll get your mizi back.