I've decided ladies and need assistance please

dodobird

Mar 31, 2010
Big Bear Lake, Ca.
I have always loved the Louis Vuitton Mizi. I did own one about 7 years ago and because of a terrible divorce it was sold.
I have never got over the loss.
Now I'm on the hunt for a gently used pre-owned Mizi.
I am asking all of you for your assistance. I haven't purchased Louis Vuitton handbags in a very long time when e luxury was still in business.
If any of you could advise me as where to locate a pre-owned gently used one that does not have a lot of water damage or any at all it would be wonderful. I have seen one on fashion pile that is all leather that I am thinking of putting on lay-away but I really want the monogram version.
ANY AND ALL ASSISTANCE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED AND KINDLY ACCEPTED.
Thank you one and all. So glad to be back to Louis Vuitton.
;)

LovingLV81

Mar 23, 2013
Utah / Idaho
First of all sorry about the reason behind lose of the LV now you can try yoogis closet that is where I get all my pre loved goods also anns fabulous finds I hope you find what you are looking for hugs xoxo

dodobird

Mar 31, 2010
Big Bear Lake, Ca.
First of all sorry about the reason behind lose of the LV now you can try yoogis closet that is where I get all my pre loved goods also anns fabulous finds I hope you find what you are looking for hugs xoxo
THANK YOU have you ever purchased from global.elady.com or know of anyone who has?

deacc

ninja mode
Jan 20, 2013
I will keep a look out for the bag for you also. If I see one I will pm you. Good luck in your search.

Toby93

Jun 24, 2013
I have bought 3 items now from elady with no problems. They are currently having an Easter sale with an additional 5% off. Good luck:smile:

kittymoomoo

Nov 10, 2013
san francisco, ca.
I'm so sorry you went thru such a bad experience. I've always had great purchases with yoogiescloset.com they have new listing everyday. 30 days return policy, also great customer service all around. Good luck dear, I truly hope you'll get your mizi back.

theweimsmom

Jan 10, 2013
Have you ever had to pay a customs fee?
I have purchased from her and had a great experience..but I did pay a customs fee. My total purchase was 250 and I paid something like $22.

She ships incredibly fast! Good luck on your hunt!