I've convinced not to return it, time for a reveal.

estlin

May 24, 2011
I'm a big fan of crossbody bags because I'm always running (literally) about. So I picked up new one earlier this month but haven't cut the tags off or used it because I wasn't sure if I should return it. My coachie friend would only say it's a rather nice colour. I finally decided I should ask my younger brother about it because he's got interesting opinions on ladies shoes and purses. (Something along the lines of Coach is good, Dooney sucks, cheap no name bags make you look cheap, don't buy no name cheap shoes unless they're comfortable and awesome, and everyone needs a LV and/or a Gucci.) He says I should keep it and tie on my Op Art Flower ponytail scarf.

Anyone want to see?

audrey-coralsling_close.jpg

Last picture! Coral Audrey Crossbody Sling! I still need to tie the scarf on, but I'll get someone to do that for me, being that I fail at knots and bows.
I thought of getting the gold or black at first but gold was too close to a shiny version of my skin colour and the black was just perforated version of my Sophie. My brother says this has just the right amount of pop for the summer.

audrey-coralsling_on.jpg

Last edited:
I love this bag! I've been waiting to see one since my boutique didn't get them. Looks like a great size, the color I'd beautiful, and it looks great on you. Definitely a keeper!