I've come back to the darkside. Muranogrl is a bad influence!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Given that I still received PCE despite the fact I haven't bought anything in months, I felt that I still had to use it. I reserved myself to the fact that it would likely be something small, since we're still recovering from our wedding 4 months ago.

That is until I saw Muranogrl's PCE reveal, and I fell in love. I nearly begged DH to take me to the FP store this evening, and this is what I walked out with. This is probably my favourite wallet that I've EVER owned.

[​IMG]

I also fell absolutely head over heels in love for the small black leather Sophia. It's the next bag I'm saving for and hopefully I'll have it in a few weeks! The Camel Patent Sophia is also on my list.

I am in so much trouble, and I couldn't be happier! :yahoo:

2. Congrats!! It is BEAUTIFUL!! Nice choice :smile:!!

3. oh what a lovely purchase!

you should just get the matching bag now, at least you'd get it at 25% off. (that's how i always win over my hubby - he'd always rather me get it at a discount instead of fp lol)

4. I saw that wallet IRL today and it's AMAZING! Congrats!! :drool: Now I regret not getting it, lol.

5. Oh I tried, I even tried to push the fact it's my birthday in 3 weeks. He can't be moved. He'd rather me get the money together myself, jerk.:P

6. Yay! Don't you love it!! And I took my small black leather sophia out today. She's awesome. So cute! I love her. You will love her too! Glad that you're back:smile: Did you buy it at southcentre? Did they have the new floorset out yet?

7. i love it!!!! i want the wallet and the shoulder bag really bad!!!!

8. Gorgeous wallet!

9. Thank you everyone!!

I'm so excited, I can't believe how wonderful the size is!!

I did, the girls were so excited to see me. I was surprised how many ones there were. They couldn't believe how big my little guy has gotten. They were putting out the floorset when I was in. They had some of it out, but were in the process of pulling all old Madison.

10. Ha Ha!

Your wallet is gorgeous!!! Congratulations! I just got mine today and I love it!

11. love it! congrats!

12. Beauuutiful, congrats!

13. That's SOOOOO pretty and classy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Lovely wallet!! Congrats!!

15. Very nice, looks like a million bucks!!