I've been very very bad...pics of new bags!

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
Well, I got two new bags this weekend in anticipation of my bonus.
After seeing Savannah912's BV cocker...I fell in love.:love: I got the navy. The leather is so yummy I want to bite it! :weird: Although it hasn't spoken to me yet! :nuts:

I was also really liking the Jimmy Choo Rasia bag but all I could find was brown and navy (didn't want brown; didn't want navy), so finally found the lime. It's gorgeous! :love: It's a very subtle lime, very yellow with a hint of green. The leather is really soft. Very spring! Can't wait to wear with all white!

Attachments

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
Beautiful Greenie! You aren't bad you need to treat yourself. If you don't spoil yourself who will? lol

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
Thanks you guys; you all are the best!!:love:

MissV, The cocker comes in white and brown and also python "if you've got it like that"

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Grats on the two beautiful bags! I just love the colors of both! They look like fun s/s bags!!!!! Enjoy!

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
Love the BV, beautiful colour. How is it on your shoulder/under your arm? Comfy?

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
I was thinking of getting the Jimmy Choo Riasa Bag when I saw it in cream at Saks :nuts: ....beautiful color by the way for spring but, silly me started worrying about how the color would easily get dirty, etc. But, ever since I saw it, I find myself thinking of it...it's probably gone now :cry: ! You made fabulous choices in handbags....so beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I'm jealous and excited for you!