I've been slightly spoiled!

mangujowa

Patina, please!
Dec 7, 2008
The SO has a ...habit of finding out what I want (because I keep staring at stuff) and getting them for me when I least expect. Several pairs of CL's have come my way from impromptu purchases from him, but this year I've been even more spoiled!

We took a trip to Cabo recently and the best shelter from the heat was Luxury Avenue (amazing air conditioning, cool/splashy sinks) which housed several shops, including UltraJewels. He walked out with a Panerai 292 for himself and the 282 for me! It initially came with a blue alligator strap so he also bought me a rubber strap because I'm an OCD handwasher!

photo1.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

And the reason why the thread is in this section: More than once have I wandered into H after staring at all the amazing leather & silk products that TPF members have shown and walked out empty handed. We went in a few weeks ago and walked out because my calves were too big for the jumping boots. Then I read that people had had them stretched at their cobblers! I regained hope and wandered in again with the SO this afternoon. He wanted to buy his mother a purse, so we looked around and walked out with two big H shopping bags in the San Francisco rain.

IMG_0004.jpg

Sadly, I can't post a photo of the purse he got his mom as I really don't want to ruin the wrapping and pristine tissue paper but it was a 31 Rouge Vif Bolide! Now I want a 30 or 35 Rouge Vif/GHW birkin ><

IMG_0014.jpg

But I did walk out with a box of my own!

IMG_0016.jpg

Niz was very interested in the contents of the box. (He has a thing for nicer leathers... he ate the interior of the SO's previous car!)

IMG_0027.jpg

"Definitely smells edible, mom!"

IMG_0031.jpg

He gave it a couple of nose pokes...

Last edited:
IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

The SO spotted the bag before I did and immediately asked our SA if she had two, but unfortunately, the only birkin or kelly she had to show me was the one on the shelf, and it was the one I walked out with. I was given a choice of getting the jumping boots, the clic clac pm or this.

I think I made the right choice ;) It's a 28 black box retourne kelly :yahoo: