I've been searching and searching for my HG and I finally found it..........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's my Turquoise 05 Work. I am still in awe of this color. Pictures really don't do it justice. It is so saturated with color.

:yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo: :wlae:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i have to be one of the first to congratulate a fellow 05 turq work lover!!!!! once upon a time, this was my HG too!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!:yahoo:

modelling pics PLEASE!!!!!

3. Congrats Cracker:yahoo:!
    It's a real Beauty :heart:!
    OMG look at this leather:drool: !

4. Congrats!!

The color is amazing!

5. congratulations!! that bag is amazing!

6. Cracker, so glad you found your bag. It's beautiful.

7. the leather looks like heaven and I adore teh color!!! congrats!

8. I'm happy that you were able to find your HG, Cracker. She's really beautiful :love: and its so rare to see an 05 turq in the work style too

9. The colour of this bag is AMAZING!! Congrats!!:yahoo:

10. OMG i am so happy for you.:party: That bag is gorgeous.:drool: Congrats :yahoo:i know you are going to look amazing with it.:tup::heart:

11. Congrats Cracker!!!!!!!!

12. Thanks so much girls! I honestly feel complete. However, that won't keep me from buying more bags in the future. lol. I love collecting all the colors. But I don't feel this urgency (right now) to buy another bag. I'll post pics soon wearing it. :smile:

13. Wow. Wow...........................................wow!:nuts:

14. yes I would love to see a pic of you wearing it, esp in the hand or bend of the arm if poss? I'm currently looking for a work and that one is gorgeous!!

15. Congrats it's beautiful