i've been pretty bad the past few months.....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hmmm...i thought i was being good!! i guess NOT! :supacool:

i love my new sunnies.... suppose to be a christmas present, it is still sunny in fla --- that's my excuse!

just few of juicy charms are new....but i use them on my bags, cell, camera, phone...cute, aren't they?!! :love: :heart:

...and my baby, just turned one and she's been walking since her birthday - but the bag stays in the house!:sweatdrop:

DSC05502.JPG DSC05495.JPG DSC05492.JPG DSC05466a.jpg DSC05506.JPG
  2. OMG your daughter and her little Louis! too cute!!

3. awwz you'r daugter looks so cute! with her mini hl i think im a get my nice one for her b-day!

4. I love the picture of your beautiful daughter and her little speedy!!!! How cute is that??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

5. ooohh... Your baby girl is so cute...

6. Ohhhhhhh she is so adorable!!!!!! :tender:Even hubby stopped playing with his PS3 to comment on how cute she is!!! :roflmfao:

Love the charms too!!!

7. Aww.. I love how she's got a little Vuitton, and you're not bad.. so much as fabulous ! :graucho:

8. thanks everyone, so sweet!!! :love: :heart:

is that ok if i posted a few more pics of her?!! :rolleyes:

and could you tell your hubby to take another break from PS3?!! :roflmfao: i'm jealous, i'm on the wait list for #290 or something ridiculous....!:wtf:

DSC05416a.jpg DSC05322a.jpg DSC05323a.jpg DSC05467a.jpg
  9. i love all the pics! your daughter is the most adorable baby ever... so cute with her little LV!

10. your daughter is sooo cute! love all the charms and LOVE :love: those sunnies! I tried them on but they look weird on me :sad:

11. OMG, what a cutie pie!

12. Oh... your daughter is so adorable. Love all the new additions

13. What a cutie your daughter is! You must send that into LV so they can see their next model.

14. Omgosh I lOvE your sunnies!! Your baby is so beautiful & Love Love Love all your charms and Your purple Razor!! Your So Creative:tender:

15. OMG, love the last picture! The expression on her face is just TOO CUTE!! Love all the new stuff too. :biggrin: