I've Been Naughty this PCE ;)

It's the Poppy Leather Button Bag in Silver :biggrin:

DSC04615.jpg

Perfect choices for the holidays!! Congrats! The bag looks great on you! :biggrin:

Are the sequins different shades of blue? Or is it just the flash? I love the large sizes of the pics! I like being able to see all of the details.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the employee discount at Coach?

Perfect choices for the holidays!! Congrats! The bag looks great on you! :biggrin:

Are the sequins different shades of blue? Or is it just the flash? I love the large sizes of the pics! I like being able to see all of the details.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the employee discount at Coach?

Thanks for the compliment! The sequins aren't actually blue, it just looks blue because of the lighting in my room. It's cloudy and snowing outside so I guess the lighting is making the wristlet look bluish. It's actually a silver colour.

The employee discount is 50% but yeah, I hope I'm not getting her into trouble. I forgot to ask her :/

Love the button bag and the wristlet! Both are perfect for the holidays!

50%!!!! OMG no wonder the SA always have the latest and greatest bags!! LOL I think I need to get a job at Coach part time!! I'd say just keep my pay check lol

Love the button bag and the wristlet! Both are perfect for the holidays!

50%!!!! OMG no wonder the SA always have the latest and greatest bags!! LOL I think I need to get a job at Coach part time!! I'd say just keep my pay check lol

LOL I would have done something like that too; getting a job at Coach. But my Coach store is just a little too far to be bussing to. Otherwise, I would be buying everything at Coach! :smile:

Thanks for the compliment! The sequins aren't actually blue, it just looks blue because of the lighting in my room. It's cloudy and snowing outside so I guess the lighting is making the wristlet look bluish. It's actually a silver colour.

The employee discount is 50% but yeah, I hope I'm not getting her into trouble. I forgot to ask her :/

It's very pretty!! It picks up the light beautifully. I have nothing in my collection that is sequin, and I think that a clutch would be a perfect addition.

WOW!! That is an awesome discount!