I've been naked, but never like this before!

Sorry to just be responding to all of the wonderful comments. But after typing an entire message to only lose it, I had to concentrate on my visiting family for a few days.

To all the ladies that thanked me for the comparison pics – it is the least I can do for the forum members! I want to add my share of helping!

Thanks: Laureen, Nancy7, corsie, authenticplease, ohnina, justkell, naked, karwood, bagmad, ladyjazz, Marisa, lolita, BagsR4Me, YaYa, kuromi, javaboo, Chins, shoeaddict, Meggy, poppyseed, rilo, idests, loves, gemibebe, Danielle, rdgldy, Veelyn:love:

Compulsive – thank you for the compliments. I totally agree that the camel decolletes are gorgeous.

Lulabee – I was excited too at how warm and rich the color is!

Noah – thank you for the compliment – I do like how I have a range of colors in the nude/camel!

Jance – Oh my goodness, I just saw your avatar. :love: Those decs are so beautiful on you. They truly are a perfect shade on you. I love the rich caramel color of them. Can’t wait to see some outfit pics with you in those beauties!

IslandSpice – Your VPs are so beautiful on you! As I said in your thread, I am truly glad that you got them – we saved a ton by not doing the SO (thanks again foxy!).:woohoo:

DeeDee – You should try them! The werther’s candy comparison is perfect!

Bitstuff – Thank you! My skin color is very similar to Halle Berry’s (note that I said my skin color not my looks!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:)

JRed – I thought the title was a little corny, but went for it! Thanks!

Sara – Thanks for the warm words. I am so glad to see you back and active! You and Chins have always been so helpful as our London collection. Its nice to be able to help too.:hugs:

Noe – girl, you got to get a pair!!!! They work for us!!!!

Peachi – try them – you would love them!!!!!

Natassha – Thanks for the compliment! You are so stylish I truly value your opinion.

Lovely – sumptuous is the perfect word! Love the avatar!

Lavender – Thank you. I was very happy that the VPs were richer than the Decolletes – for the open toe shoe I think that is a better choice! I have to get to Neiman’s to try on the MCs. I think that shoe is so sexy! As with Natassha, you are always so well put together and make such thoughtful well planned purchases, I highly value your comments.

Surly – you and Noe should order pairs together to save on shipping! You NEED this shoe! Why didn’t you get the MCs or the HPs yet?

oo-let-me-see – E, I dig you!!!! Thanks, friend!

Lawgirl – a bookmark? – ahhh :blush:

Asha – Great words from the Queen herself!

Chloe – sorry – I’ve been away from the forum for a few days – THANKS Asha for responding! The shop is really nice!

Fiery – too much? Girl, the way you shop what is one more pair? You should totally get them!;)