I've been holding out on you....pics of my collection :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a great collection. We have similar tastes. A lot of your bags I also have, just in different colors. Thanks so much for sharing!

2. thanks everyone! :smile: it's taken a few years to collect them, and i've sold a few bags that i didn't LOVE.

3. Great collection!! I loved seeing all your beauties...thank you for sharing!

4. BEAUTIFUL collection!! Thanks for sharing! :smile:

5. oh my gosh, i guess you were holding out on us

congrats on all your lovelies

what a great collection you should be so proud and doing a happy dance and we want to see modeling shots with every bag

6. Love that ergo tote! great collection!

7. maybe modeling shots another day! i am in sweats and a cami -- working on analyzing dissertation data. gotta finish up so i can start getting a REAL paycheck and buying more bags.

oh yeah, i've also got a leather addison business tote coming next week. :smile:

8. Loooove your collection! Your favorite lines seem to be my favorites, too (madison, ergo, legacy). Congratulations on a gorgeous collection! :woohoo:

9. i used to have a whiskey leigh but i sold her a month or so ago! i was too scared to ever wear the bag because i didn't want to hurt it!!

10. Hi,
    Great collection!!!! I love the Black leather Gigi!!! The Black turnlock wallet is very nice too!!!! I love the Mahagoney Garnet too!!!!
    Congrats!!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

11. Gorgeous collection!

12. I love your collection!

13. You have a great collection! Thanks for sharing your pics. Love the ergos!

14. Scarf twins scarf twins!

15. Gorgeous collection! Love it!