I've been having an affair............explicit photos inside

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
For the past few weeks, I've kind of been MIA. Part of it was studying but also I've been busy selling quite a few Bbags to fund new interests.

I've been eyeing a Chloe Patchwork since it first came out. I love it's retro look and the antilope color is amazing. So, I finally decided to venture outside my box and get one. I'd thought you'd all appreciate this style bag because of it's non-structured look and smooshy, slouchy leather. So here is my recent fling ..........

IMG_4598.jpg

IMG_4603.jpg

IMG_4600.jpg

But I couldn't totally abandon Bal altogether so I got a new Steel Weekender too!!!! I love this color so much. Now I have a Steel trio! Here they are........

IMG_4607.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_3590.jpg

IMG_3737-1.jpg

Congrats! The Chloe's cool - I love the vintage look and the slouch factor but that weekender!!! :drool::drool::drool: The leather looks amazing! You are really convincing me that I need something in steel! :graucho:

^^^I agree with you. My paddy (sold) was very heavy. This bag is so light. It's like my RH Bbags. I'm so glad I gave it a chance.

Thanks girls!!! I'm on cloud 9 today. It's like xmas at my place. Too bad I missed DHL this morning or I'd have another little
goodie to show you!:graucho:

OMG - that's where you've been you naughty girl! blaming it on school work and not that gorgy chloe! nice leather and the color is amazing. i've always stayed away from chloe because of that stupid padlock thing, but they have some awesome patent bags right now...
congrats and of course, love the WE!!