I've been having an affair............explicit photos inside

Cracker! I don't think I've ever seen a bag of yours that doesn't immediately cause salivary ducts to turn on full throttle! The Chloe is gorgeous, and the color is exactly right to wear with everything, every day forever. If you ever get tired of it, write to me quick and I'll sell the sofa...:girlsigh:

Cracker , as always great taste and fantastic pics! I love the Chloe, I have two, and the leather is soooo smooshy and reslient! i never saw the Patchwork IRL . The WE is gorgeous and now you have a whole family of Cool bags!

yet more gorgeous bags "T"!!! i love that chloe patwork! i've gone off chloe for a long time now... maybe its time to start getting back into it! i really should stop coming into your threads... you are a bad bad influence girl!! that WE is gorgeous too but I'd never be able to pull a WE off! you really do love the plomb! now hows the hunt for the plomb envelope clutch going?

yet more gorgeous bags "T"!!! i love that chloe patwork! i've gone off chloe for a long time now... maybe its time to start getting back into it! i really should stop coming into your threads... you are a bad bad influence girl!! that WE is gorgeous too but I'd never be able to pull a WE off! you really do love the plomb! now hows the hunt for the plomb envelope clutch going?

Thanks aa! I've decided to do something a little different for the clutch.........still deciding between a Black Oval or a Jimmy Choo Maeve. :nuts: