I've been diagnosed with "Hypervuittonism"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I finally read an article online that defines what the disease is that I suffer so badly from. It is called Hypervuittonism.
    Anyone want to join the support group ?

2. i'll join!!! i should have been diagnosed years ago. Is "hyperchanelism" classified as a disease yet?

3. I am not sure...maybe we need to goggle both and see what comes up ??

4. I May Have This To!:flowers:

5. What are the symptoms? I strongly believe I've had this eating away at me for quite some time...

6. that is so funny !

7. I think I might have the disease too!

8. #8 Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    Hypervuittonism is the unquenchable desire to consume all things Louis Vuitton. It is truly a great addiction that I have had for 20 years and I do not want a 12 step program for it. I love Louis Vuitton and so glad that I know a name for my disease now !! I read about it in a great article online this past weekend. Goggle "Hypervuittonism."

9. ^ Yep, definitely got it then! I suspect it's highly contagious too, because ever since I've been here it's only worsened!

10. I've contracted this is my teens, doesn't seem to get any better with age :P

11. Me tooooooo!

12. I'm in there, too! Have always been plotting my next LV purchase, one after another, for years!

13. That is so cute!!!!!!!

14. You've got the disease for sure !! "Hypervuittionism"

15. I think Im startin to have this.. and I :heart: it! LOL