I've been bad...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :graucho:

I hadn't bought a new Bbag in awhile, but this year has been damaging to my bank account..5 new babies since January 1st! I sold my Electric Blue GGH Work that had THE most incredible leather and smell everrrr in November because I didn't use it as much as I should've, and since then I had been missing EB :shucks:...I LOVE blues, especially brights ones like EB. Soo I started off this year with an EB Courier! :nuts: It was my first courier and I was a bit hesitant about the massiveness, but it's quite slouchy and broken in so it looks a lot smaller. After I got my EB Courier and fell in love with the slouchy casualness of the bag, I decided I wanted another in a more neutral color...my lovely Praline Courier! The leather still needs to be broken in, but it is gorgeously wrinkly and distressed and textured! I love it! I can't wait to see her like my EB Courier. After selling my EB Work, not only did I miss the gorgeous color, but the Work size too! I absolutely love the size of a Work..it is a large bag (I'm about 5'4" + petite) but not overwhelming to me...I've been into the regular hardware bags lately so I started searching the Bay and Bonz for a pre-owned Work...and I found a gorgeoussss Sandstone baby! :yahoo: Yummy chevre leather, lovely neutral color. I LOVE! Can't wait to see her more broken in. Finally, my most recent purchase was a Black GGH Money wallet. I decided it was time for a new wallet, and at first I thought that a Bal bag and wallet was too matchy matchy, but all my bags are either GSH or RH so I figured I was good, but NOW I want a Black GGH Work! Ahhh it never ends, does it?! Now I have an 05 Black City on the way, and I cannot waiiiitttt to see her! All this hype about 05 leather, I gotta check it out ;)

...Now please welcome my new babes...sorry for the novel!! :blush: :flowers:

Attached Files:

2. More photos...:biggrin:

Attached Files:

3. Mmmmm....they're all so beautiful!!

I'm a neutrals fan, so I especially love your Sandstone Work. Gorgeous!!

:love:

4. Very pretty! Congrats!

5. #5 Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
    SARA 505'S NEW BALENCIAGAS...............ELECTRIC BLUE COURIER........
    [​IMG]

6. #6 Feb 13, 2010
    SARA 505'S NEW PRALINE COURIER..................
    [​IMG]

7. #7 Feb 13, 2010
    SARA 505'S NEW SANDSTONE PART TIME................
    [​IMG]

8. very pretty EB.. and i LOVE the ggh wallet.. theres something about gold that makes things look so elegant and regal to me..

What is bay and bonz btw? i was thinking bay is ebay but im a little slow sometimes.. so i wasnt sure.
    Congrats on your purchases

9. #9 Feb 13, 2010
    SARA 505'S NEW BLACK MONEY WALLET..................
    [​IMG]

10. #10 Feb 13, 2010
    SARA 505'S FAMILY PORTRAIT..........................
    [​IMG]

11. SARA 505........... Your collection is beautiful, and you bought them in record time. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see your new, Black GGH Work :love:

12. Well, you are definitely on a roll and you made some great choices. All of them are beautiful. Congratulations.

13. Gorgeous collection!! Thanks for sharing!!!

14. WOW ... great collection! I especially love your Sandstone ... gorgeous!

15. Your bags are gorgeous! Any modeling pictures?