I've been bad...(reveal)

Jul 16, 2006
A few weeks ago I asked you all about Lily, and if I should buy one or keep saving up for a lovely Hermes Victoria. I decided then to go for the second option and forget about Lily...until last Friday, when Dutch government decided to make university more expensive...As I'm currently doing both Egyptology and Art history all my money will be going towards tuition fees instead of handbags in the future, so I decided to take the money I'd already saved up and head to Mulberry...:biggrin:

Here's my new darling, Lily - my new library pal and perfect lady-like purse. Let me know what you all think - is she too small for me? I'm almost 6 feet tall...

Attachments

• Lily 2.jpg
    Lily 2.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Lily 3.jpg
    Lily 3.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Lily 4.jpg
    Lily 4.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Lily 1.jpg
    Lily 1.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 105
I think she looks gorgeous on you and I don't think you are too tall for her at all. She is a lovely size and I am sure you will love using her.

Don't forget to treat her though, being Oak........:graucho:

You're not bad Graciella, you did the right thing! What does Mr Rutten think he's doing? You have made a statement, well done :biggrin:

It's a lovely little bag - very Mulberry - and it's perfect for you! Congrats!

Thank you all, I really love her :girlsigh: Tarababe, I know about oak and that it can look worn-in, so I've already colonilled her. I love that she's NVT leather, very reliable :yes:

DoubleDutch, it's terrible, I am sort of panicking about University and my future at the moment...Let's just hope everything will turn out ok. And the UK students are even worse off I think...

It looks fab on you! A lovely size. I am quite tall (at 5ft9.5) and I often wear a mulberry oak drew mini messenger bag which is much smaller than the lily. I think small bags work well regardless of height. Yours looks really lovely on you. Congrats on a gorgeous purchase xx