I've been bad - instant reveal x 2

Very pretty. You may want to check into this for sure, but I thought that Nordy's only gives double points for Louis Vuitton, Hermes, and Christian Louboutin when there is a triple point event.

I sold my DE Speedy B 35 to help fund the 25 and am so happy with my decision! Best little DE bag ever and I haven't stopped using it!
I also tried on the Noir Neonoe last week and fell so hard for it. I didn't buy it then but called the Chicago Nordstrom that night and had it shipped! I got it today and it's sooooo pretty! Yay for triple points!
I also bought the mono PM last month so I am now a resident of Ban Island. I am so happy with what I have and am excited to rotate all of my LVs!
Sorry for the terrible pics :smile:
It won't take my speedy b 25 pic so I'll try that later. Xoxo
Congrats on your triple threat and your triple points!:giggle::heart:

Very pretty. You may want to check into this for sure, but I thought that Nordy's only gives double points for Louis Vuitton, Hermes, and Christian Louboutin when there is a triple point event.
yep, looks like you're right...the fine print says double points. The SA said triple but that's okay. No biggie. Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: handbagjunkie00
Enjoy all of your new one.. Let's see how long will you stay in ban island.. I hope it won't be long.. ;)

Congrats on all!! I really love seeing the NeoNoe reveals. It's such a gorgeous light weight bag. I'm sure you'll be off Ban Island in no time:biggrin:
hahaha
The only thing I still want is the DE pochette accessoires but I'm going to save for it for a bit and hopefully find one in a couple of months when they're available again.
We also need a new roof and siding due to a hail storm (but YAY for home owner's insurance!) so that helps keep me living on ban island! haha.

Reactions: MarLoLV