I've Been a Very Naughty Girl....Reveal

Pursepushin

Oooh pretty, shiny
Apr 26, 2006
Here is my first Chanel reveal in my history of being on tPF. Pretty exciting for me.
So let’s get started. I have made a few purchases in the last few weeks, so let’s see what I’ve been up to. In order of purchase, here’s how it went:

:love:
Hint: She’s a little ray of sunshine for Spring……..what is she? She’s just a little thing but so color rich and intense. She’s a Mini-me for spring/summer. Here she is:

Minibox_wm.jpg

Minipeak2_wm.jpg

Minirevealed_wm.jpg

Minionme1_wm.jpg

Minionme2_wm.jpg

Shown with a Kate Spade “Elizabeth” cardigan “Disco Ball” in Dandelion.
More coming up!

Next up, this medium girl is the color of something you like to drink. Can you guess what that might be? Something that shimmers and sparkles. Give up?

Champagegoldbox1_wm.jpg

Champagegoldbox2_wm.jpg

Champagegoldbox3_wm.jpg

Here she is, the Champagne Gold flap in a medium size this time.

Champagegoldbox4_wm.jpg

Champagnegoldonme1_wm.jpg

Champagnegoldonme2_wm.jpg

More coming..........:nuts:

Moving on to something a little bigger, more like a Jumbo girl in a great neutral shade.
Her initials are BC and she’s topped with GOLD…….give up?

BCbox_wm.jpg

BCbag_wm.jpg

BCpartial_wm.jpg

Here she is Beige Claire flap in the Jumbo (large) size:

BCrevealed_wm.jpg

BConme1_wm.jpg

BConme2_wm.jpg

More to come.........

Now something to delight the eyes, with a great shape and in a summer color. It’s amazing what they can do with plastic these days, isn’t it?!

Sunglassessquare_wm.jpg

Sunglassescase_wm.jpg

Sunglassesopencase_wm.jpg

Sakscatalogsunglassespage.jpg

Sunglassesside_wm.jpg

Sunglassesonme_wm.jpg

little CC crystal and pearl earrings.....hard to see in the photo:
Chanelpearlandcrystalearrings.jpg

Last, but not least, it’s something we all love but isn’t Chanel. Sorry, but had to show you these two beauties. Christian Louboutin Very Prive Patent Pump.

CLVeryPrivepatentpump_wm.jpg

CLVeryPrivepatentpump2_wm.jpg

CLVeryPrivepatentpumpsoles_wm.jpg

CLVeryPrivepeeptoesonme_wm.jpg

Note: I had to practice walking in lower heals before these came so I could wear them and not kill myself. I'm 6'-1.5" in these shoes. Yay!! Had to go up 1/2 size for the fit, but now that I've made the CL connection, I think there'll be some more in my future!

Well that's it, folks, until next time.............:cutesy::girlsigh:

Last edited:
For you who wish to know where I procurred all the Chanel bags, it was through my wonderful, fabulous SA Peggy Urban at Nordstrom, the Seattle flagship store. Her email is:
[email protected]. I know there are many great S.A.s out there, but she has always treated me with the utmost enthusiasm, grace and wonderful customer service.
If you call or email her, tell her A. White sent you.

Last edited: