i've been a very bad girl all you YSL muse lovers

1. okay, i usually hang out in the b-bag & gucci forums...but all of a sudden i got a hankering for a YSL muse :wtf:...the chocolate brown color hypnotized me & i thought "okay, i'll just stop by on my way home from work & check one out" :yes:...funny enough, i sat next to a woman on the subway who just bought a black one...she told me i wouldn't be able to walk out of the store without buying one & she was right :P...may i proudly present to you, little miss medium chocolate brown muse :love:

DSCF2732 REV.jpg DSCF2748 REV.jpg
  2. Beautiful! Congrats!

3. Love it!!! I'm glad you gave into temptation!:lol: :yahoo:

4. Congrats!

5. beautiful color! congrats!!

6. Love it! Congratulations!

7. awe, thanks so much everyone, you're all so sweet to compliment my bag :tender:...i know you've all seen the exact same one a million times before, but i had to share my excitement with you :yahoo:

8. Yeah!!!!! Congrats aaallabama. You are going to love your Muse. The chocolate is a beautiful color; the best and most classic of all the colors, I think!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Which YSL did you get it at? I bought mine at the YSL on 57th about two weeks ago. My SA (Pilar) was super nice; didn't even grumble when I made her take back the first Muse she pulled out for me because I didn't like the texture of the leather.

And, as I said earlier, a warm welcome to the YSL subforum. Try to convince some of your other Balenciaga buddies that they've gotta get the Muse.

9. Congratulations! I love my chocolate muse, such a wonderful color.

10. oooooh! show us a picture of you wearing it! congrats!

11. congrats on your bag! I got the med muse in chocolate from 57th st in NYC a month ago and i still love it so im sure you will too. The SA, Pilar also helped me too..shes so sweet and helpful.

12. yeppers, i got mine @ the 57th street YSL store too & a nice SA named carlo helped me :yes:...i had to ask him to bring me out another one too, since the 1st one was scratched (oops!!!)...he was sweet as can be & served me a bottle of evian on a little platter :tender:

13. Beautiful! Congrats!

14. Beautiful! I recently got the Anthracite one--also in Medium--now don't you feel a little like you're cheating on your other handbags (especially the b'bags)? They have feelings, you know.:smile:

15. bama-girl, i love it!! :love: i've been eye-ing the medium size too!!!!!! so happy that you got her-she's gorgeous!!!! congrats, sweetie! makes me wanna run out and get one too :Push: :graucho: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice