I've been a bad girl today

1. i went to LV today to check on my status for the onatah leather and i'm the first one on the list:yahoo: so hopefully will get mine around next week.
    but being me, i couldn't just walk away with nothing, so i've got something to walk away with me :graucho:. but i couldn't post pics yet because i had to hide it from my bf. he'll be sleeping in about 1 hour and meanwhile you all can have a guess of my new baby :wlae:.
    And i actually saw about 3 white MC priscilla while walking in the city today:nuts: :nuts:.

2. Oooooh, #1 for the purple onatah bag? Congrats ;)

Please post pics of your new friend once your bf goes to bed :graucho:

3. Congrats on your Onatah!!!!!!

Ok, I'm guessing Mini Lin Speedy!!!

;)

4. Did you get a bag or accessory? Hint please :P

5. it's not speedy and it's a bag. i'm not too keen on the accessories :jammin:

6. handheld or for the shoulder? (I'm just too curious...)

7. it's kinda both. i can use it as a handheld and i think i can use it as a shoulder bag if i can just slim down a few kilos :P

8. :angel: a pochette type of thingy ....?

9. :Push: oh.. im so curious!!

post a pic please.. hasnt ur bf slept yet? :P

10. he's still doing his "thing". :hysteric: go to sleep already, honey.

11. ooohhh.... im very intrigued. could it be a Lockit?

here's an idea.... there's at least 3 of us living in the same city... how about a mini Melbourne tPF meet? :graucho: i promise i'll leave my chainsaw at home ;)

12. by the way, does Collins St have the Mini Lin bags already? im kinda wanting the Saumur XL :shame:

13. duckie,
    where were you today? i was in the city looking for someone with charlie brown but didn't see anyone. but i saw 3 white priscilla though. it's unreal, 3 priscilla in a day.
    yes, the collins st. has already got the mini lin. i saw the speedy today. it's nice but the size looked ridiculous on me. so i got something smaller :graucho: and it's not lockit. i'm not into lockit.
    btw, yoshiko is away for a week and she'll be back next saturday :yes:.
    ok guys, the bf is feeling very sleepy and should sleep soon. time to take pics of my new baby soon :wlae:. hang in there.

14. i didn't take Charlie out today. had my denim YSL duffle instead. i think i've seen 3 white MC pricillas this past week too. maybe they're the same 3 people. not the biggest fan of Multicolours though :sad: did you notice if they have the Saumur XL too? i really like the pebbled leather trims on these bags. i'll miss Yoshiko, even just for a week. but Miguel will be there won't he? have you heard that Thierry is transfering to Sydney?

come on... which bag is it already?

15. i have a feeling it's a Papillon.... do we even win a prize for guessing correctly?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice