I've become so indecisive lately.

shalonmg

Sep 11, 2009
To keep or not to keep? Since I never removed the tags or used my Chloe Paraty Shopper I have been seriously considering selling it. I love the color but I really want a python Chloe and I've been buying so much lately that something has gotta go. What do you think of my bag? Should it stay or should it go? Please help. I post an add for it, then I take it down and this has been going on for 2 weeks. My boyfriend is tired of being asked about it. According to him, all my bags should go.....with the exception of my Front Pocket Paddington.

Attachments

• pinkberry.jpg
    pinkberry.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 140
ITA with the advice thus far - if you aren't wearing it regularly and/or enjoying it a great deal, then sell it and put the money towards something you WILL love.

I have learned the hard way that that's the only way to go.

I agree with everyone, but I usually wait a little longer to be sure. For me, if it still has it tags on and has been left uncarried for a good 3-4 months, it is a sign something is not quite right (e.g., the leather is too delicate or too light a color and I'm scared it will get scratched or dirty, etc.) it's time to go....and then I apply the money I made towards a bag on my wishlist...

I agree with other posters...if you haven't used it yet and it's been a while, than it's time to let go and move on to something that you REALLY love..like the chloe python!! lovee that bag!