I've become so indecisive lately.

shalonmg

Sep 11, 2009
CA
To keep or not to keep? Since I never removed the tags or used my Chloe Paraty Shopper I have been seriously considering selling it. I love the color but I really want a python Chloe and I've been buying so much lately that something has gotta go. What do you think of my bag? Should it stay or should it go? Please help. I post an add for it, then I take it down and this has been going on for 2 weeks. My boyfriend is tired of being asked about it. According to him, all my bags should go.....with the exception of my Front Pocket Paddington.

Attachments

Loquita

May 16, 2008
ITA with the advice thus far - if you aren't wearing it regularly and/or enjoying it a great deal, then sell it and put the money towards something you WILL love.

I have learned the hard way that that's the only way to go.

Sep 23, 2009
I agree with everyone, but I usually wait a little longer to be sure. For me, if it still has it tags on and has been left uncarried for a good 3-4 months, it is a sign something is not quite right (e.g., the leather is too delicate or too light a color and I'm scared it will get scratched or dirty, etc.) it's time to go....and then I apply the money I made towards a bag on my wishlist...

airborne

Jul 21, 2009
If deep down insider you're just not happy give it away/ sell...u should be happy and enjoy what you buy...in my OP

Aug 31, 2009
I agree with other posters...if you haven't used it yet and it's been a while, than it's time to let go and move on to something that you REALLY love..like the chloe python!! lovee that bag!

Nov 7, 2007
If you haven't used it already - you probably aren't going to in future - put it towards funding something that will truely excite you :smile:

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
Don't feel bad I am also indecisive I second guess myself all the time and it drive my husband crazy but you should sell it and get what you truly want.
Good luck